Confused

In2thesun

We have cruised the Caribbean 3 times around them. 2 were hot and shorts/t shirts were comfortable. One was overcast and rainy so was much cooler. I'd plan on bringing shorts and t shorts plus a couple pairs of pants and jackets/sweatshirts for the evening or in the event of cooler weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I use Weather Underground to get a 10 day forecast. I start about 20 days before, so I cannot get actual cruise conditions, but can see the trend up to cruising.

And always pack for changing conditions. So even if you expect warm, pack so wamer top layers. Light sweater, long sleeve T, windbreaker.

A light-weight waterproof for sure. Rain all day is rare but it happens, mainly it's short sharp showers but because it's warm 20 minutes later everything is bone-dry again..

But even if the weather is foul it won't be cold, you won't need warm clothes ashore.

Heed Shadow's words - the air-con in some parts of the ship, especially dining rooms, make it very cool. So take a wrap or light sweater for the evenings.

JB :)

Dress for summer weather...in the Caribbean, it's summer year round. Shorts/tees/swimwear during the day. At night, a pair of slack and collared shirt for men is the "outfit of the night"...for women, anything goes....dress up more, if you wish. If you don't want to...don't.

Dress for summer weather...in the Caribbean, it's summer year round. Shorts/tees/swimwear during the day. At night, a pair of slack and collared shirt for men is the "outfit of the night"...for women, anything goes....dress up more, if you wish. If you don't want to...don't.

Also add a light jacket for the evening show lounges or walks out on deck, and disposable rain ponchos for those unexpected showers.

• 4 weeks later...

:cool:

We have cruised the Caribbean 3 times around them. 2 were hot and shorts/t shirts were comfortable. One was overcast and rainy so was much cooler. I'd plan on bringing shorts and t shorts plus a couple pairs of pants and jackets/sweatshirts for the evening or in the event of cooler weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info, can't wait!