Cruise Personaliser

kittywife77

Assuming you have established on-line access with Celebrity, you will need to add the sailing [you'll need your reservation number and sailing date]... I made a reservation for the Edge Transatlantic on Wednesday and was able to add that cruise to my profile yesterday morning... Obviously, it's probably a bit early to book tours or otherwise make onboard purchases given that Edge doesn't go into service until December 2018...

If your Travel Agent has booked you under a group rate based upon having reserved a block of room for sale to their clients, online access may not be as quick as if you booked under a non-group rate through a Travel Agent or with Celebrity directly...

If your Travel Agent has booked you under a group rate based upon having reserved a block of room for sale to their clients, online access may not be as quick as if you booked under a non-group rate through a Travel Agent or with Celebrity directly...

Good point! Sometimes you don't even know you're in a group. I had called to find out why my beverage package wasn't showing and Celebrity said that upon checking no one who was in my group was showing, so she fixed it.