Random photos!

nikkiw60

Hi Nikki!! Thanks so much for doing this, I really enjoyed it. I'll be boarding the Divina in 64 days for Christmas and New Years, can't wait!! :D This will be our 1st MSC cruise and we have Gold Cards thanks to the Status Match Program. Will we get an invite to the Welcome Back Cocktail party? I looked like fun from your pictures but I'm thinking it would feel weird to go to a Welcome Back party for a line we haven't been on before. What else will we get with our Gold Cards? We have a Fantastica Balcony which I think we get a couple of things with as well. It was great to see some of the menus, I'm getting a head start on deciding what I want, haha. We're thinking of going to the Eataly Steakhouse one night but we're not sure yet. Just a couple of things I'm wondering. Do you have the Daily Newsletter that they leave in you cabin with all the activities, events, etc for each day? I'd love to get an idea of what kind(s) of things they got going on each day. Also, how was the nightlife? We have late seating dinner and I'm a night person and love to stay up super late (or super early depending on how you look at it) on cruises. Were there lots of people out and about at night with lots going on? I think I know what I'm going to wear for the theme nights (I love fully participating in those, they're so much fun) and I'm sure we'll have a couple of other special nights for Christmas and New Years. How many MBs of Internet did you start out with? It looked like you still had quite a bit left at the end so It looks like a pretty good deal. How much was it? How long was your cruise? Ours is 12 Days. I think that's all I can think of at the moment but there maybe be other questions I have for you later. If there's anything about the Divina or MSC in general you can think of that would be good to know, that'd be great!! Thanks again!! :D

Hi Nikki!! Thanks so much for doing this, I really enjoyed it. I'll be boarding the Divina in 64 days for Christmas and New Years, can't wait!! :D This will be our 1st MSC cruise and we have Gold Cards thanks to the Status Match Program. Will we get an invite to the Welcome Back Cocktail party? I looked like fun from your pictures but I'm thinking it would feel weird to go to a Welcome Back party for a line we haven't been on before. What else will we get with our Gold Cards? We have a Fantastica Balcony which I think we get a couple of things with as well. It was great to see some of the menus, I'm getting a head start on deciding what I want, haha. We're thinking of going to the Eataly Steakhouse one night but we're not sure yet. Just a couple of things I'm wondering. Do you have the Daily Newsletter that they leave in you cabin with all the activities, events, etc for each day? I'd love to get an idea of what kind(s) of things they got going on each day. Also, how was the nightlife? We have late seating dinner and I'm a night person and love to stay up super late (or super early depending on how you look at it) on cruises. Were there lots of people out and about at night with lots going on? I think I know what I'm going to wear for the theme nights (I love fully participating in those, they're so much fun) and I'm sure we'll have a couple of other special nights for Christmas and New Years. How many MBs of Internet did you start out with? It looked like you still had quite a bit left at the end so It looks like a pretty good deal. How much was it? How long was your cruise? Ours is 12 Days. I think that's all I can think of at the moment but there maybe be other questions I have for you later. If there's anything about the Divina or MSC in general you can think of that would be good to know, that'd be great!! Thanks again!! :D

Hi Avril

I will answer what I can but some information it’s worth reading Pete Skiers sticky, he is the Divina and MSC fact guru!

You will get an invite to the welcome back party and the crew if you get a chance to chat with them are lovely!

We had prosecco and canapés at ours.

Also register for the meet and mingle party through the link on this board.

If you plan on going to any specialty restaurant get the package in advance as you do not pay the service charge by doing it this way.

We enjoyed the Eately- great steak and lobster but others preferred the Galaxy.

With the Fantastica package take advantage of the free room service breakfast even if only for morning coffee!

We had the surfer package and we were on a 10 day trip, just remember to keep turning off the internet after you have used it! I didn’t once and apart from it using up all your data it was funny in the lift when my phone suddenly started doing a BBC news alert!

We also had the late dinner sitting, we only did one show but we did visit most of the bars, there is live music in all of them.

The Italian night is fun make sure you take something in the Italian colours to wear that night!

On our trip some of the deck entertainment was very Eurovision fun cheesy European disco pop very danceable!

The ship overall is very elegant.

You will have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This link will give you information on what being gold will get you :)

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/16740_43_Griglia_benefit_USA_1.pdf