Complaint about customers ability to contact Princess

Darwiny

My wife and I took a January 2017 cruise from LA, CA to Fort Lauderdale, MI via the Panama Canal.

Some months ago, we asked our travel agent to book an April 14, 2018 cruise from Singapore to Tokyo.

We reside in Israel, and it was done through Princess agents here.

We were booked as if it's our first cruise with Princess.

After supplying our travel agent with my Princess number, the travel agent told us that the Israel rep. does not have my wife's Princess number, and that they are looking for it.

I tried to contact Princess in the US through their number but couldn't get through.

I tried to find out my wife's number using Princess' web site. They have a place for questions relating to the Captain's Circle, but the place intended to write "Subject of inquiry" can not be filled and, therefore, the question can not be sent.

I wrote to Princess about this problem but nothing has changed.

Has it ever happened to anybody?

Is it usual?

How do I proceed?

If you enrolled at the same time, you should have the same number. My wife and I have the same numerical digits in our CC member code. Only difference is mine ends with an "A" and hers with a "B".

Not necessarily. They've moved away from the A/B thing in recent years. All new folks get unique numbers with no suffix.

My wife and I took a January 2017 cruise from LA, CA to Fort Lauderdale, MI via the Panama Canal.

Some months ago, we asked our travel agent to book an April 14, 2018 cruise from Singapore to Tokyo.

We reside in Israel, and it was done through Princess agents here.

We were booked as if it's our first cruise with Princess.

After supplying our travel agent with my Princess number, the travel agent told us that the Israel rep. does not have my wife's Princess number, and that they are looking for it.

I tried to contact Princess in the US through their number but couldn't get through.

I tried to find out my wife's number using Princess' web site. They have a place for questions relating to the Captain's Circle, but the place intended to write "Subject of inquiry" can not be filled and, therefore, the question can not be sent.

I wrote to Princess about this problem but nothing has changed.

Has it ever happened to anybody?

Is it usual?

How do I proceed?[/quote

You should be able to find it on line. Try this.

Go to the Princess.com home page

At the top of the page there should be a "sign in/register" choice, select it.

If you already have an e-mail address and password then log in. If not create one. Note that each person must have an individual log in. The e-mail address can be the same, but the password needs to be different.

Once logged in you should find your name and Captain's Circle ID number there. Your wife's ID number is probably the same as yours, except one number will have an "A" suffix and the other a "B" suffix.

Thank you all for your assistance.

I used the email address which AZBIRDMOM supplied, and within a short time I received an answer with all info needed, which I mailed to my travel agent, so she'll be able to handle it.

Thanks again for your help.

I used the email address which AZBIRDMOM supplied, and within a short time I received an answer with all info needed, which I mailed to my travel agent, so she'll be able to handle it.

i love this site for the helpful posters. i'm glad you got it sorted.

You're very welcome! Happy to help and I hope you enjoy your cruise.