Inspiration -- Ensenada -- Massages!

Quilting_Cruiser

I've read a number of reviews and posts about the Inspiration and mentions of visiting a day spa while in Ensenada. However, none of the ones I've found have mentioned the name of a resort or day spa where these massages were done. I'd love to treat DD to a massage when we're there and would appreciate any recommendations for resorts or day spas in Ensenada.

thanks!! :D:D

Did you try checking the Ports of Call boards? I know people post quite a bit about massages, facials, etc in different ports. Pretty sure I have seen some for Ensenada. :)

Not yet because the reviews I read were here. Ensenada's one of those weird ports--doesn't really fit in with any of the boards. It's not Mexican Riviera and it's not a West Coast Home Port (in this case). I'll have to dig around. Every mention of massages I've found just refers to "a day spa" with no name. :(

Thanks.

It's not Mexican Riviera and it's not a West Coast Home Port (in this case).

Thanks.

Even though Ensenada is not part of the Mexican Riviera, all West Coast Mexico topics are in the Mexican Riviera board. There might not be as many threads on Ensenada as there are Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta, but they are there.

Hope this helps...Lady I work with got what she said was a great massage for $25 for an hour. She does not remember the complete name of the place, but said the name had facials & massage in it and is on Lopez street.

So I googled and came up with this. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150770-d1147878-Reviews-Massage_Facial_Care-Ensenada_Baja_California.html

She thinks this is the place.

Happy cruising

Hope this helps...Lady I work with got what she said was a great massage for $25 for an hour. She does not remember the complete name of the place, but said the name had facials & massage in it and is on Lopez street.

So I googled and came up with this. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150770-d1147878-Reviews-Massage_Facial_Care-Ensenada_Baja_California.html

Happy cruising

Thank you! I'll check it out. I appreciate your taking the time. :D

Even though Ensenada is not part of the Mexican Riviera, all West Coast Mexico topics are in the Mexican Riviera board. There might not be as many threads on Ensenada as there are Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta, but they are there.

Thanks. I'm actually finding threads on Ensenada in a few places--looks like others also don't know where it fits . LOL. I do find it rather funny to lump Ensenada in with the Mexican Riviera. Ah well. :p

Thanks. I'm actually finding threads on Ensenada in a few places--looks like others also don't know where it fits . LOL. I do find it rather funny to lump Ensenada in with the Mexican Riviera. Ah well. :p

Catalina, CA is also discussed on the MR board.

Happy cruising

I just did a search on google maps (Link) for Ensenada & found the place. It is on Lopez Mateos just past Av. Riveroll, but before Av. Macheros (McDonald's is on the corner).

It's on the strip, below ground with huge cruise critic signes out front. I took a pix if I can find it I will post it.

Thank you. Which one are you referring to? :o

Very bizarre, but most cruises that go to Catalina also go to Ensenada.

I know--it's just one of the head-scratchers. LOL.

I just did a search on google maps (Link) for Ensenada & found the place. It is on Lopez Mateos just past Av. Riveroll, but before Av. Macheros (McDonald's is on the corner).

Thank you!

I'm pleased there are a few options. I'll have to take a look at each of them and see what will work for us. We'll be in Ensenada twice since we're doing B2B. Maybe we need to try out two placed! :D

• 5 years later...

If you are looking for a fantastic massage at exceptional prices, look no further than Ensenada Massage. Jesse Atkinson, owner and therapist and his staff are truly excellent. I have had many massages in my life and this ranks right up there with the best of them. Jesse picked us up at the cruiseport and delivered us to his location which is just a short jaunt from the cruiseport. We were on the table for 90 minutes where we proceeded to get an excellent whole body treatment where he interjected some hot stone. I can't say enough. Jesse is a very trained experienced therapist and the massage was amazing. My husband and I both left feeling relaxed and rejuvinated!!! Pick up and drop off right back to the ship (or another location if you choose), and 90 minutes each on the able came to $139.00 for both of us. Don't waste your money on the ship at the spa. Experience Jesse and his staff when in Ensenada and you will not be disappointed. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677clear.png?emoji-grin-1677http://www.ensenada-massage.com

Happy cruising

I have heard that this place is the best in Ensenada!!

If you are looking for a fantastic massage at exceptional prices, look no further than Ensenada Massage. Jesse Atkinson, owner and therapist and his staff are truly excellent. I have had many massages in my life and this ranks right up there with the best of them. Jesse picked us up at the cruiseport and delivered us to his location which is just a short jaunt from the cruiseport. We were on the table for 90 minutes where we proceeded to get an excellent whole body treatment where he interjected some hot stone. I can't say enough. Jesse is a very trained experienced therapist and the massage was amazing. My husband and I both left feeling relaxed and rejuvinated!!! Pick up and drop off right back to the ship (or another location if you choose), and 90 minutes each on the able came to $139.00 for both of us. Don't waste your money on the ship at the spa. Experience Jesse and his staff when in Ensenada and you will not be disappointed. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677clear.png?emoji-grin-1677www.ensenada-massage.com

Why are you answering a question that was posed 5 years ago? Are you really trying to help the OP?

OP here. Boy, was I surprised to see this old thread pop up!! We ended up having great massages, but I don't recall where it was--not that many years ago!

I agree with the posters who question activating a five-year-old thread. Things change quickly! And, most people won't notice the dates as they read the thread and can get out-dated and often inaccurate information. Best to post a new thread.