No more cruises of South America

zitsky

Where did you hear this? It would be great if the went to South America in 2019-20.

Even I haven't heard this. Excitedofharpenden must have an inside source?

The Azamara Pursuit itineraries are due to be released late this month. I will be hoping for South America as well. Buenos Aires is a personal favorite :hearteyes:

Yes and another new destination coming for 2020[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our first Azamara was to South America and Antarctica in February 2008.

I can honestly say that really was the cruise on a lifetime.

It got us hooked on Azamara, that was also in the days of reasonable prices.

I hate to think what the will

be charging now if they do go back.

Are you at liberty to say where?

Not really, it was mentioned on Quest at a couple of functions but itineraries are not approved yet so be wrong to say too much but it should would make many people happy.

Edited by Riocca

Not really, it was mentioned on Quest at a couple of functions but itineraries are not approved yet so be wrong to say too much but it should would make many people happy.

Thanks...now trying to remember what all was said at some of the functions.

Wanted to wait for the Pursuit itineraries but I had a deadline with my complimentary nights, so we are now booked on the Journey.

Thanks...now trying to remember what all was said at some of the functions.

Wanted to wait for the Pursuit itineraries but I had a deadline with my complimentary nights, so we are now booked on the Journey.

We went to a cruise show on the weekend, information there was that Pursuit’s itineraries from August 2018 to April 2019 should be out on the 24th October. We were also told pricing would be keen to attract bookings, as we already have bookings out to February 2019 we may have to wait a little longer to try Pursuit.

We went to a cruise show on the weekend, information there was that Pursuit’s itineraries from August 2018 to April 2019 should be out on the 24th October. We were also told pricing would be keen to attract bookings, as we already have bookings out to February 2019 we may have to wait a little longer to try Pursuit.

I hope we will be able to book very soon beyond April 2019. We would like to book in October 2017 a cruise for August-December 2019.

I hope we will be able to book very soon beyond April 2019. We would like to book in October 2017 a cruise for August-December 2019.

There was no time scale given as to the release of the rest of 2019 but it was hoped that it would follow on not too far behind.

Was the show near where you live?

I wish we lived near an area that hosts cruise shows.

Was the show near where you live?

I wish we lived near an area that hosts cruise shows.

No it was a show organised by our travel agent at Epsom Race Course near London, thats about 120 miles from where we live but we made a weekend break of it. They regularly hold an even like this, we don't usually go but it was an oportunity to speak directly to a number of cruise lines we are considering under one roof.

There were on the day special offers, although we didn't book anything we did find out that if we hold off booking a cruise we are concidering for 2019 for a couple of months we could make a decent saving.So it was useful from that point of view.

I told Philip I was going to a new very large country for me in 2019-his answer was -we are going there in 2020. But after the problems with Cuba, AK and Japan even if i saw it in print not sure if i would believe it at this time. Cruises are just cancel to fast for reasons. But if the ship goes there the ship will sell out. At least I feel that way.

No it was a show organised by our travel agent at Epsom Race Course near London, thats about 120 miles from where we live but we made a weekend break of it. They regularly hold an even like this, we don't usually go but it was an oportunity to speak directly to a number of cruise lines we are considering under one roof.

There were on the day special offers, although we didn't book anything we did find out that if we hold off booking a cruise we are concidering for 2019 for a couple of months we could make a decent saving.So it was useful from that point of view.

I'll have to google and se if there are cruise shows in Chicago. There certainly should be.

Thanks, John.

I am surprised that Azamara doesn't do in depth cruises of the South Pacific. Their ships are a perfect size for cruising that region. In addition, the warmth and friendliness of South Pacific islanders would be perfect for their cultural events.

The same would apply to Papua New Guinea.

Quick question for Bonnie...on the topic of South America cruises, is there any thought of Azamara doing a cruise to South America that would include the total solar eclipse of December 14, 2020? As veterans of six total eclipses, we would book tomorrow! Thanks for putting this bug in a well-placed ear.

I found a Travel Adventure Shownin Chicago in February. I'm going to order my tickets. Azamara will be there. :D

Quick question for Bonnie...on the topic of South America cruises, is there any thought of Azamara doing a cruise to South America that would include the total solar eclipse of December 14, 2020? As veterans of six total eclipses, we would book tomorrow! Thanks for putting this bug in a well-placed ear.

I'm not privy to our itinerary planning...but I will forwarding your suggestion along to those that are.

Thank you!