New msc seaside interior renderings

Fostelo

Maybe this one won't go off topic?

I really love seeing the pictures and the discussion about lay out and features. Don't much expect to come on this thread for chatter about black card status and drink packages... those can be found elsewhere under appropriately titled threads where others can search.

Sick of reading pages and pages of tosh about size of rooms and balconies. Im not forcing anyone to read it or add to it. It was that final qoute about the size of a balcony on divina (who cares).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I for one appreciate the starting of this new thread. The other got so long and so off topic. I am looking for any and all information on the Seaside and I truly appreciate the photos posted of the ship for those of us who aren't so tech savy.

Let's keep this thread for new information on the Seaside only , please !

Does anyone have the square footage of the bathrooms in the balcony cabins? Also, what size is the toilet seat? Do suites get larger toilet seats? What about the cubic inches of the closets?

Kidding ..... I appreciate the new thread too.

6174813723f0443e69e570ddf43bb707.jpga little pic of what she’ll look like at night. Beautiful i would say[emoji848]

I Wish CC had a "Like" button!!

Thanks for the new thread to stay on topic. Can't believe we dont have more images yet. Clearly they know the layouts of these rooms by now even if they are sealed. I wonder why they cant give us a little sumthin here. ;)

There are photos of the ship that have been posted elsewhere, I have internal photos of the ship that I have chosen not to post on the other thread.

As for renderings you are unlikely to see any at this late stage, you would do better to turn this over to Seaview where the likelihood of renderings will be higher.

Im happy for any pictures at all of seaside before or after she sails because im sailing seaview anyway. All im doing is sharing pictures that are posted by my FRIENDS from italy and other pictures that i also come across, i actually created this thread in jest after the other got silly with boring balcony stuff , and if anyone wants to add to it that is their choice [emoji17]

Im happy for any pictures at all of seaside before or after she sails because im sailing seaview anyway. All im doing is sharing pictures that are posted by my FRIENDS from italy and other pictures that i also come across, i actually created this thread in jest after the other got silly with boring balcony stuff , and if anyone wants to add to it that is their choice [emoji17]

Thanks for taking the time and effort for consistently posting the best Seaside pix!