Anyone ever had Harmony of the Seas cabin # 10170?

Kathie13

We usually get a grand suite to accommodate my scooter, since there are so few accessible cabins. But this time we booked over a year in advance and got this accessible cabin #10170. Hope we did the right thing! It was so much cheaper. And it fits 3 of us!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We usually get a grand suite to accommodate my scooter, since there are so few accessible cabins. But this time we booked over a year in advance and got this accessible cabin #10170. Hope we did the right thing! It was so much cheaper. And it fits 3 of us!!

Balcony Accessible cabins (271 sq.ft) on the Harmony are basically the same size as a Junior Suite Cabin (274 sq. ft.) . Provided you don't miss the Sky Class Class Exclusive Benefits that come with a Grand Suite, IMPO don't think you made a mistake. The savings can be enjoyed on other things and don't forget it's fully accessible where as you were previously booking a Non-accessible Grand Suite.

Balcony Accessible cabins (271 sq.ft) on the Harmony are basically the same size as a Junior Suite Cabin (274 sq. ft.) . Provided you don't miss the Sky Class Class Exclusive Benefits that come with a Grand Suite, IMPO don't think you made a mistake. The savings can be enjoyed on other things and don't forget it's fully accessible where as you were previously booking a Non-accessible Grand Suite.

Thanks so much xxoocruiser! All 3 of us are D+, so we are getting a lot of freebies. I don't care for the new GS with the wall down the middle! But the 2 tvs would have been nice! Maybe if there is a big price drop, I'll reconsider!!