Questions about CabinU243 on carnival fantasy

jmspls72

OK I have this Kevin booked for next May and was just curious I’m getting conflicting information. One website states that it is a oceanview room only with not a lot of space and other places or another shift this room is a larger room with an extended balcony. Has anyone been in this room recently

Thank you it would be great or someone may know the actual square footage of the room but not really that important just interested about the window or balcony

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is an aft accessible ocean view. The Fantasy is not listed as having any balcony cabins. Looking at the deck plans, though, it appears that this is a larger cabin and that there may or may not be a small deck available behind it (aft).

This is an aft accessible ocean view. The Fantasy is not listed as having any balcony cabins. Looking at the deck plans, though, it appears that this is a larger cabin and that there may or may not be a small deck available behind it (aft).

Thank you for info

The following information for Fantasy U243 is posted on Carnival's website on the deck plans for that ship

Overview

Ocean View

Category 6C

Deck 6

• icon-guests.png Max 2 guests
  • icon-fully-accessible.png Fully Accessible

Details

Fully Accessible Cabin – Single Side Approach: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility, who require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices. This room provides an accessible route and clear floor space on only one side of the bed, in staterooms configured to provide only one bed. In staterooms configured to provide two beds, the clear floor space will be between the beds, with one side of each bed getting an accessible route. Accessible features include entry doorways into the room and bathroom measuring approximately 32”, full turnaround space of approximately 60” x 60” in the room and bathroom, accessible routes throughout the room, plus an accessible bathroom with roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and fold-down shower seat.

All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.

Amenities

Modified for guests with wheelchairs

24-hour stateroom service

Carnival Comfort Collection

Telephone

Television

Personal safe box

Individual climate control

110 AC power outlet

The following information for Fantasy U243 is posted on Carnival's website on the deck plans for that ship

Overview

Ocean View

Category 6C

Deck 6

•  
  • icon-guests.png Max 2 guests

• icon-fully-accessible.png Fully Accessible

Details

Fully Accessible Cabin – Single Side Approach: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility, who require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices. This room provides an accessible route and clear floor space on only one side of the bed, in staterooms configured to provide only one bed. In staterooms configured to provide two beds, the clear floor space will be between the beds, with one side of each bed getting an accessible route. Accessible features include entry doorways into the room and bathroom measuring approximately 32”, full turnaround space of approximately 60” x 60” in the room and bathroom, accessible routes throughout the room, plus an accessible bathroom with roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and fold-down shower seat.

All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.

Amenities

Modified for guests with wheelchairs

24-hour stateroom service

Carnival Comfort Collection

Telephone

Television

Personal safe box

Individual climate control

110 AC power outlet

Thanks sounds like go go scooter will work with turn around space

Thanks

Thanks sounds like go go scooter will work with turn around space

Thanks

Depending on the model a 3 wheel GoGo requires a 33" -36" turning radius. A 4 wheel GoGo depending on the model requires a 44"- 45" turing radius. EIther way you should have have enough room. In the unlikely event there isn't you can always do a 3 point turn.

Depeimnding on the model a 3 wheel GoGo requires a 33" -36" turning radius. A 4 wheel GoGo depending on the model requires a 44"- 45" turing radius. EIther way you should have nhave enough room. In the unlikely event there isn't you can always do a 3 point turn.

I have the 3 wheel version worse case I can break it down pretty easy don’t us in the room just need it for long distances