Easy disembarkation at San Diego

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:47 AM.
Oklahoma City
8,052 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
Just off the Nieuw Amsterdam on Thursday in San Diego. They let us off 30 minutes early, our bags were waiting and no US customs! We came in from Vancouver and cleared there. What a breeze - best one of 20 cruises on Holland America. Were sitting at the airline gate at 8:30 am (Noon flight!).
90,043 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Glad it worked out for you.

The thing about arriving to USA ports is when things go great as you did it's fantastic but other times things don't go so well and sometimes ugly which is why I still believe in booking flights around noon at this airport and even later at places such as LAX for those arriving to San Pedro.

Keith
Oklahoma City
8,052 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
Originally posted by Keith1010
Glad it worked out for you.

The thing about arriving to USA ports is when things go great as you did it's fantastic but other times things don't go so well and sometimes ugly which is why I still believe in booking flights around noon at this airport and even later at places such as LAX for those arriving to San Pedro.

Keith
I agree. For my next cruise I still scheduled a Noon flight out.