BOGO for $1 Sea Princess

I can confirm that Sea Princess, which we disembarked from in Perth this morning still has buy one get one for $1 drinks available. Don't know what will happen after the cruise that departs today to Singapore for refurbishment.

I can confirm that Sea Princess, which we disembarked from in Perth this morning still has buy one get one for $1 drinks available. Don't know what will happen after the cruise that departs today to Singapore for refurbishment.

Great to see the BOGO is alive and well on Sea Princess, the Swan Lager and the Houghtons White Burgundy would have been flowing on board, if Princess stocked those iconic adult beverages from W.A.:hearteyes:

Really hope they keep the BOGO for $1 ....as no way will we be buying the drinks packages. Giving our livers a small rest before we get to WA for 3 month stay��

Any one have info on the Sea Princess refit??...we are on her November sailing out of Singapore to Freo post refit & hoping all will be fine & dandy.

Edited by firstcarib
Typo

Really hope they keep the BOGO for $1 ....as no way will we be buying the drinks packages. Giving our livers a small rest before we get to WA for 3 month stay��

Any one have info on the Sea Princess refit??...we are on her November sailing out of Singapore to Freo post refit & hoping all will be fine & dandy.

I asked on board at the service desk, but I got the impression they didn't really know. I have read they are putting Princess Luxury beds in all cabins with new linen, (please, please replace those awful apricot curtains) Cafe Corniche will have more Italian choices as well as the very nice pizza, new decor and menu in the Wheelhouse bar (something Victorian/prohibition era) , they are upgrading the screen on movies under the stars (I wish they would show movies in the indoor theatre during the day!) some of the kids areas will be upgraded, a new musical called Encore, and a 'The Voice' type show and I think I read on the main princess page they are altering some of their suite categories.