Special Sale for Canadian Cruisers

nordski

In case, like us, you have fallen off the Azamara email notification system, there is a National Sale in place lasting until the end of October.

Very good features!

None of this info is on the website, but TA's should know about it or I'm certain you can contact Azamara directly.

In case, like us, you have fallen off the Azamara email notification system, there is a National Sale in place lasting until the end of October.

Very good features!

None of this info is on the website, but TA's should know about it or I'm certain you can contact Azamara directly.

Thanks for the notice. I did receive emails from Azamara up until a few months ago. Not sure what happened for them to stop. I mostly book without a TA but I guess I'll have to inquire.

Just contacted Azamara directly and they say there are no specials currently for Canadians.

Hmmm!

Perhaps I have the wrong interpretation of this, but my TA was given the information at a meeting with what I believed was an Azamara rep.

I have more details but I will have to check with her to make certain it doesn’t involve a specific Travel Agency. I don’t believe it does.

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary excitement/frustration.

I will follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmmm!

Perhaps I have the wrong interpretation of this, but my TA was given the information at a meeting with what I believed was an Azamara rep.

I have more details but I will have to check with her to make certain it doesn’t involve a specific Travel Agency. I don’t believe it does.

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary excitement/frustration.

I will follow up.

Have followed up and this is a rather limited promotion and I cannot share any more information because of the rules on this board.

Totally my fault and my misunderstanding. Worsened perhaps by the fact, as I noted, that we no longer receive the Azamara emails. I thought it may have been mentioned in them.

Mea culpa and my sincere regrets.