Didn't receive printout of "onboard charges"?

Details

We sailed last month on Infinity and never were given a printout of charges to our cabin. I just happened to stop at desk and asked for one the day prior to end of cruise. When reviewing charges, I noticed an over charge of $30 on a shore excursion. I contacted the shore excursion desk at 5PM and a supervisor removed the charge. I thought I would see this "reversal" on final printout I'm accustomed to receiving on last evening. This never occurred and I had to wait until I got home to see if the "change" was made. This was our first Celebrity cruise and it seems like Princess and HAL have given us a printout prior to disembarking.

We sailed last month on Infinity and never were given a printout of charges to our cabin. I just happened to stop at desk and asked for one the day prior to end of cruise. When reviewing charges, I noticed an over charge of $30 on a shore excursion. I contacted the shore excursion desk at 5PM and a supervisor removed the charge. I thought I would see this "reversal" on final printout I'm accustomed to receiving on last evening. This never occurred and I had to wait until I got home to see if the "change" was made. This was our first Celebrity cruise and it seems like Princess and HAL have given us a printout prior to disembarking.

On Celebrity you can check your account at any time on your cabin TV. Thus they do not provide a print out unless requested.

Haven't gotten a final summary for the past 3 cruises. Needed one to get reimbursed from work for the Internet, so just stopped at guest services the day before we got off for something printed that showed the charges.