Black Card free dinner procedure

plucasana

Good morning everybody.

The upcoming meraviglia cruise will be my first one with black card status (jay) so I am wondering on how the one free dinner perk works.

Can i make a reservation at a specialty restaurant of my choice right away, do I have to present the voucher at the time of reservation nor later on with the dinner or not at all? will the voucher be automatically sent to my stateroom or do I have to ask for it?

also: Can you recommend a specialty restaurant on meraviglia?

tia and kr

sandra

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Good morning everybody.

The upcoming meraviglia cruise will be my first one with black card status (jay) so I am wondering on how the one free dinner perk works.

Can i make a reservation at a specialty restaurant of my choice right away, do I have to present the voucher at the time of reservation nor later on with the dinner or not at all? will the voucher be automatically sent to my stateroom or do I have to ask for it?

also: Can you recommend a specialty restaurant on meraviglia?

tia and kr

sandra

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

You can make a reservation straight away you can do this either by going to the restaurant, when it is open, and talk to a member of staff. or you can book via your interactive TV or use the bracelet with one of the many interactive screens.

There will be no voucher, your cruise card or wrist band will the have the entitlement stored electronically,

We had our meal in "butchers cut" and liked it so much we had our second meal in there as well.

Pete

Butcher's Cut was the best, as Pete said.

Sushi was fair and Eataly Ristorante was dreadful.

When you get the check, they will ask if this is your "Black" dinner, once they see your card.

Note that you do have to order off of the Special Limited Menu... or pay extra for off package menu items

Am I right?

party of 2 on a B2B, both black, has 4 free dinners

You will get 4 meals for 2 people (the Black Card holder and a guest who shares a cabin with the Black Card holder who's claiming the benefit, according to the T&Cs),

You may have to use them 2 per week, and not all 4 in one week, or, 3 one week 1 in the other week