Another Princess $1 Deposit Sale begind Oct 20th

MCC retired

Caribbean & Panama Canal Limited Time Offer (October 20 - 31, 2017)

With low fares, and a variety of Caribbean & Panama Canal cruises sailing from November 2017 through May 2018– there’s no better time than the present!

• $1 deposits†
  • FREE gratutiies‡

I wonder if the rates are up or down? Friends are booked with us on March Panama partial and have no promo on their booking. They would benefit from the free tips if the price is the same. I am fortunate booked under 3 for free last year and prices have only gone up since then

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wonder if the rates are up or down? Friends are booked with us on March Panama partial and have no promo on their booking. They would benefit from the free tips if the price is the same. I am fortunate booked under 3 for free last year and prices have only gone up since then

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Most likely stay the same as they now are. I always book as early as possible and then watch for the sales. It has been my experience most times that the price goes up as the ship starts to fill up. There will be more sales as we move forward but your final payment date is getting close.

Caribbean & Panama Canal Limited Time Offer (October 20 - 31, 2017)

With low fares, and a variety of Caribbean & Panama Canal cruises sailing from November 2017 through May 2018– there’s no better time than the present!

• $1 deposits†
  • FREE gratutiies‡

Thank you for posting this, I just refared and received the free gratuities! But how did you get this information? I've searched the Princess web and can't find it anywhere.

Thank you for posting this, I just refared and received the free gratuities! But how did you get this information? I've searched the Princess web and can't find it anywhere.

My TA saw it on his POLAR booking site .

That is another reason to use a Good TA . They have access to things

that most don't see and contacts within the cruise lines .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by MCC retired

I got an email from Princess stating the $1 deposit, free grats. Called immediately - got the absolute best Princess rep EVER!! - cancelled a previously booked $1 deposit cruise, booked another $1 deposit cruise with the free grats - but more importantly - she got the free grats for us on a cruise on the Crown Princess that leaves in 3 weeks - $135 benefit