So, about those coffee cards on Ebay...

Scrappygrrl

When the coffee card was first offered by Princess many TAs gave them as perks or throw-ins when buying other extras. Plus I believe there were also buy-one-get-one free coupons for the card. Likely some of those remain in "uncirculated" condition to this day--found in drawers or the pockets of suitcases. Whether the seller subsequently brought them on a recent Princess cruise and were told they would no longer be honored is the operative question.

When the coffee card was first offered by Princess many TAs gave them as perks or throw-ins when buying other extras. Plus I believe there were also buy-one-get-one free coupons for the card. Likely some of those remain in "uncirculated" condition to this day--found in drawers or the pockets of suitcases. Whether the seller subsequently brought them on a recent Princess cruise and were told they would no longer be honored is the operative question.

What I saw for sale were new ones - unused. I am not sure of their provenance, but I ordered a couple for us and a couple for our friends.

Why don't you ask the sellers?

Good idea,

When we were on the regal in January, they gave us a voucher for a coffee card which we then took to the IC and it was traded in for a coffee card with the ship/cruise number filled in.

I'm not sure they still hand out blank coffee cards anymore, maybe someone has more info on this.

Good idea,

When we were on the regal in January, they gave us a voucher for a coffee card which we then took to the IC and it was traded in for a coffee card with the ship/cruise number filled in.

I'm not sure they still hand out blank coffee cards anymore, maybe someone has more info on this.

Last cruise in September we had AIBP and traded mini bar setup for two coffee cards. They were blank and were left in our cabin.

Tom

Where do they come from? I can understand someone selling a used, "signed" card that has several punches left. But the blank, brand-new ones? Stolen? Counterfeited?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm?"

We cruise a lot on Princess.

Every time when we cruise Back to Back we exchange 2 coffee cards for the 2nd mini bar set-up.

We have accumulated 16 unmarked new design coffee cards and 6 marked coffee cards. Even though we love cappuccino and special drinks we're accumulating it faster than we can use. Finally I can get rid of some of the cards to each of my family members on our first family cruise on 11/5/17 on Regal. My two grandchild will be so happy to use their cards for gelato.

We cruise a lot on Princess.

Finally I can get rid of some of the cards to each of my family members on our first family cruise on 11/5/17 on Regal. My two grandchild will be so happy to use their cards for gelato.

We just got off the Regal last week and we were not allowed to use a coffee card punch for our gelato purchase. Maybe this varies from ship to ship. Hopefully it works out for your grandchildren.

We just got off the Regal last week and we were not allowed to use a coffee card punch for our gelato purchase. Maybe this varies from ship to ship. Hopefully it works out for your grandchildren.

How disappointing!

Unfortunately will be on the Regal Princess.

Thank you for the info.

Cecilia.

I've bought them on ebay before, always unmarked and unused. Never had a problem using them. Sometimes they'll write the cruise on the back when we go to the international, most of the times not. I've also gone to meet and greets, where other pax had their extras "for sale" for a discounted rate. None of them were marked either.

This time we have the AIBP (or whatever they're calling them now) for our grown daughters who are sharing the room, while hubby and I have the soda and more package. We will probably change out our mini-bar for 2 coffee cards for hubby and I for our morning and daily caffeine fix.

So probably a silly question, but what are you putting in on eBay when you look for them. I am trying to find and have put in all sorts of combinations and can't find any. Going on Coral Panama Canal cruise in November and would like to try and get one.

Thanks

So probably a silly question, but what are you putting in on eBay when you look for them. I am trying to find and have put in all sorts of combinations and can't find any. Going on Coral Panama Canal cruise in November and would like to try and get one.

Thanks

Try Princess coffee card.. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xprincess+coffee+card.TRS0&_nkw=princess+coffee+card&_sacat=0

Nope only brings up cups and playing cards and the like. Guess no-one has any at the moment :(

That's strange, I just looked and there are about 4 different ones for sale. One for $26, one for $22, two for $46, and another dual set for $40, but that $40 set looks different that the others.

That's strange, I just looked and there are about 4 different ones for sale. One for $26, one for $22, two for $46, and another dual set for $40, but that $40 set looks different that the others.

The $40 pair are the older ones. I still have one of those with a couple of punches left.