NCL Pearl 2 bedroom family suite with balcony cabin 11503 a few question

marcyjane

1. Does the Family Suite 2 bedroom w/balcony have priority check in at the Port of Seattle with a check in lounge area or check in line area?

2. Is the fridge stocked with Soft Drinks like Diet Pepsi etc. ?

3. Are afternoon snack provided?

Thanks in advance for your help. Leaving in 53 days

Edited by marcyjane

1. Does the Family Suite 2 bedroom w/balcony have priority check in at the Port of Seattle with a check in lounge area or check in line area?

I can't answer your questions, but....

Are you on the September 16, 2018 sailing? If so, please come join the roll call! https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2586063&referrerid=19725

Sent from my SM-T817V using Forums mobile app

1. Yes

2. It may be stocked but you will be charged for any consumption.

3. Yes. Tell butler what you like or don't like. They may or may not adhere.

1. Yes

2. It may be stocked but you will be charged for any consumption.

3. Yes. Tell butler what you like or don't like. They may or may not adhere.

this.

you can email in advance the ncl concierge desk and have your mini fridge emptied and stocked only with the stuff you want to drink. but even if you have the beverage package, the mini bar is not included.

• 2 weeks later...

YEs, beautiful lounge area with quick checkin desk. Fridge is stocked. You can ask butler to remove or add what you want. Ours brought us 2 pitchers with orange juice and apple juice.

We got afternoon snacks every day. Different ones each time.

We took advantage of 2 things. Kids would call the butler and get dvds they wanted and we ate breakfast served by our butler every day but one. So nice not to have to go out. He brought anything we wanted. One day ate lunch in the room.

Loved Modernos for lunch normally.

YEs, beautiful lounge area with quick checkin desk. Fridge is stocked. You can ask butler to remove or add what you want. Ours brought us 2 pitchers with orange juice and apple juice.

We took advantage of 2 things. Kids would call the butler and get dvds they wanted and we ate breakfast served by our butler every day but one. So nice not to have to go out. He brought anything we wanted. One day ate lunch in the room.

Thank you so much for info. Really good to heard about the Fridge and able to remove and get other item you want. Hope you enjoyed your cruise we leave 5 weeks from today to head to Seattle day before cruise. :D

Thank you so much for info. Really good to heard about the Fridge and able to remove and get other item you want. Hope you enjoyed your cruise we leave 5 weeks from today to head to Seattle day before cruise. :D

We were totally spoiled. This was our first suite. We were thankful every day we did it. Don’t know if allbutlers are as nice as ours but he was terrific. We too went to Seattle day before although with train problems didn’t arrive til 5:00. We stayed within walking distance of Seattle Center. Took Uber to port for $13,00. Really easy check in. Great cruise. Sitting on balcony after leaving glacier bay was phenomenal. If you like to try bowling it is fun and fills up fast.

We sailed the Pearl 2 years ago in the 2br family suite, cabin 11530 the Amber Penthouse out of Seattle. I have a trip report linked below in my signature. Included are pics of the cabin, what we experienced, and a video of the cabin. Check it out to get an idea of what to expect.

Thank you so much jimsig loved your review and your photo's. Hoping we can have items in the Fridge removed and stocked with a few soda's and water. Leave 5 weeks from today.:)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. We can't wait to do it again. I wish the Pearl was still going to be doing Alaska. Feel free to leave a comment in my trip report thread, that way others might see my review to get some ideas and questions answered.

Enjoy the Pearl and Alaska

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. We can't wait to do it again. I wish the Pearl was still going to be doing Alaska. Feel free to leave a comment in my trip report thread, that way others might see my review to get some ideas and questions answered.

Enjoy the Pearl and Alaska

Try the Jewel. Nearly identical sister of Pearl and still cruising Alaska. Doing some different ports and itinerary from the typical Seattle-Seattle round trip. The Pearl has a better spa than the Jewel, but other than that, pretty much the same.

Alibubba, Did you all happen to go to any of the shows in the theater? Did you have reserve seating?. Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 12:02 AM, jimsig said:

We sailed the Pearl 2 years ago in the 2br family suite, cabin 11530 the Amber Penthouse out of Seattle. I have a trip report linked below in my signature. Included are pics of the cabin, what we experienced, and a video of the cabin. Check it out to get an idea of what to expect.

We are staying in that exact room in March! I don't see the link to your review... do you mind sharing?

I hope you enjoy the Cabin as much as we did

The should be located in my signature where it says:   

June 2016 NCL Pearl- Seattle- Spoiled with a 2br Family Suite <---Click For My Trip Report

But here is the link as with the changes to CC who knows if others see it anymore.

Also I had included a video tour of the suite but with the changes to CC it seems to be no longer imbeded in my report so here it is.

Let me know what you think and even respond to the end of my trip report so it brings it back up top of others want to see it 

We were not bothered by the noise all that much when we were in the room.  It was more noticeable if we were in the room during the day but not all that bad.  I noticed that for part of the week the ping pong table was over our room but it got moved to the other side of the deck about half way through.  IIRC it was probably located over the bathroom so that helps the alleviate the noise.   I would not hesitate to book that cabin again.