Favorite food onboard?

MamaToMany

I don't know about favourite but we were able to have breakfast in the Moderno on one cruise and it was "different" to be able to get a nice, if small, piece of filet for breakfast!!

Probably the one thing I miss about Carnival Cruise Line is the filet mignon and eggs on the Brunch menue in regular dinning rooms on sea days. I wish Norwegian offered filet mignon and eggs in their regular dining rooms and not just for the suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That filet was THE best, I loved it! Sadly, it seems that the new menu in La Cecina does not have it anymore but a different filet. I'll find out in October if it comes close.

That does make me sad as I loved that filet.

I fall in love with something then they change the menu. After several cruises on the Escape one of my favorite things disappeared from the Food Republic menu. The Korean Bulgogi Beef Tacos were addictive! Hope they think about bringing them back.

We too love the Lamb Shanks at any time. A few years ago we were staying in the Best Western in Hawthorn LA and had taken the bus to Santa Monica for the day, as you do!!!

We found an "English" pub where I ordered the lamb shank, it was wonderful but was so big it would have easily fed 4 people!! I have farmed sheep and that came from no lamb!!!!!

I used to love the smoked salmon (with all the "fixins") on the buffet--now they only have the spread . Love the creme brulee in all locations. Buffet sometimes has a fantastic celery salad. When they had cold soups in the MDR ..loved the savory ones..with Avacado Tomatilo one the best.!

Chicken wings in O'Sheehan's (or the equivalent, can sit there for hours, ordering nothing but drinks and chicken wings, lol,) and Sliders on the appetizer menu in the Main Dining Room.

Same on the wings. We ate a ridiculous amount of wings on our last 9 days cruise!