Dining Reservations for 22 on Escape?

veralynn225

Hi folks!

I'm very new to CruiseCritic, so if I've posted this in the wrong place or there's a specific thread I should be reading instead please give me a heads up!

I'm cruising on the Escape to Bermuda 9/9. We have a group of 22. It's our wedding cruise but we haven't booked the wedding through NCL. I've been trying to set up some group dining reservations. I reached out to our agent at NCL but she can't confirm anything with me. She mentioned I might have to book it on board.

So my questions to the fine people of cruise critic are:

Is there a secret dining reservation wizard that I can email and beg for a rez?

or, if I do have to book on-board should I go straight to guest services(would love to avoid that line for VIBE passes), or try to make the reservations at one of the restaurants?

Otherwise when you board go directly to talk with the Maître d'. Try finding out his name before you board and ask for him by name at the dining reservation desk. The other person on board would be the Group Services Coordinator through Guest Services.

We had a group of 23 on the Escape last week...arranged on board with the maitre'd for a standing reservation for the entire week in the Manhattan dining room at 6pm. We didn't always have everyone in the group every night, but it was nice to know we wouldn't have to wait when we did.

We had a group of 23 on the Escape last week...arranged on board with the maitre'd for a standing reservation for the entire week in the Manhattan dining room at 6pm. We didn't always have everyone in the group every night, but it was nice to know we wouldn't have to wait when we did.

That's a great idea! and good to know you were able to get the standing reservation.

Otherwise when you board go directly to talk with the Maître d'. Try finding out his name before you board and ask for him by name at the dining reservation desk. The other person on board would be the Group Services Coordinator through Guest Services.

Thank you!

Didn't realize there was a group services coordinator on board.