Best Private Beaches

TreyWay

So me and my fiance are going on our 2nd cruise to Bermuda. Last year we went to Bermuda and we did Kings Wharf "private beach" which really wasn't that private when everyone showed up an hour later. Does anyone here know of any private beaches or less crowded beaches with pink sand and clear water?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

If you go to Horseshoe Bay (see other threads about catching the minibus), get on the beach and turn left and walk to the rocks. It tends to be very quiet there.

But not full private. Just sayin. :D

So me and my fiance are going on our 2nd cruise to Bermuda. Last year we went to Bermuda and we did Kings Wharf "private beach" which really wasn't that private when everyone showed up an hour later. Does anyone here know of any private beaches or less crowded beaches with pink sand and clear water?

In Bermuda, private beaches only welcome members; however, there are 2 private beaches that sell day passes for their resort. These resorts are Coco Reef and Elbow Beach, and the day passes are offered by Resorts for a Day. Both beaches are on the South Shore and are close to each other.

The beach you went to last visit is not a private beach but Snorkel Park Beach. Private resorts are not in walking distance from the Dockyard. Also, both resorts only offer a limited number of day passes, and do sell out.

SBtS

In Bermuda, private beaches only welcome members; however, there are 2 private beaches that sell day passes for their resort. These resorts are Coco Reef and Elbow Beach, and the day passes are offered by Resorts for a Day. Both beaches are on the South Shore and are close to each other.

Wanted to make a correction, but is too late to edit. So here goes. The first sentence should read: In Bermuda, the beaches of private resort are only for guests of the resort; however, there are 2 private resorts that sell day passes for their resort. These resorts are Coco Reef and Elbow Beach, and the day passes are offered by Resorts for a Day. Both resorts are.....

SBtS