Meet & Mingle Door Signs

Has anyone just decorated there door with different things [magnetic]

A cute magnet I put on our cabin door "disappeared" on day 2 or day 3 of our cruise last year. Very disappointing! From now on if I put something on the cabin door it will be copies of cute or funny photos or jokes held on with cut-up pieces of free advertising magnets, so no big deal if they are stolen during the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A cute magnet I put on our cabin door "disappeared" on day 2 or day 3 of our cruise last year. Very disappointing! From now on if I put something on the cabin door it will be copies of cute or funny photos or jokes held on with cut-up pieces of free advertising magnets, so no big deal if they are stolen during the cruise.

Ours did to on the last two cruises (Anthem and Harmony). They also knocked on our door then run. We had a lot of young people aboard. I put a calendar for the Month taped on so advertising magnets and mark off the days. No one has taken that yet. I usually take everything down a couple of nights before we leave the ship. We also had a couple of people knock on the door to ask about the Meet and Mingle and location and what it was so I was able to give them the info for there next trip.

Irene & Miles

LOYAL TO ROYAL

Yes they are magnets I ordered Birthday stuff last year and they were magnets

Where did you order them from? I have been looking for things with magnets on them. Birthday, Anniversary or any other. We got some things that hung from the metal ceiling when someone tossed them in the trash on one of our B2B's cruises. Never could find where they got them. I tried Pinintrest with no luck.

Irene & Miles

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you order them from? I have been looking for things with magnets on them. Birthday, Anniversary or any other. We got some things that hung from the metal ceiling when someone tossed them in the trash on one of our B2B's cruises. Never could find where they got them. I tried Pinintrest with no luck.

Irene & Miles

Etsy has a lot of cute things for cruise door decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got off the Symphony of the Seas and at the M&M event, I was the ONLY one who had the door sign! I even brought the door sign to the event and they all had confirmed that, yes, I was the only person who had printed and brought the door sign on board. We had a fun little laugh at it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 11:32 AM, MeiGuoPengYou said:

Just got off the Symphony of the Seas and at the M&M event, I was the ONLY one who had the door sign! I even brought the door sign to the event and they all had confirmed that, yes, I was the only person who had printed and brought the door sign on board. We had a fun little laugh at it.

Like your screen name!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The secret to NOT having door signs stolen is to make them “ personal” .

other than kids, most adults are not going to take something off your door that has your name, face or even a sketch of your face.

years ago, I made small stained glass pumpkins for our group. A new cruiser put it on their door. 

some THIEF stole it the first day.

Sad.

3 hours ago, bowsprit said:

The secret to NOT having door signs stolen is to make them “ personal” .

other than kids, most adults are not going to take something off your door that has your name, face or even a sketch of your face.

years ago, I made small stained glass pumpkins for our group. A new cruiser put it on their door. 

some THIEF stole it the first day.

Sad.

Doesn't the cruise ship have security cameras in the hallways?  You should have complained.

They did, and it was being looked into, but they said that they could not confirm where they ( the thieves) went.

It was a shame, but lets face it..most experienced cruisers would not put something like that outside their cabin.

I did make another when I got home, and mailed it to them. So they were fine.

I hoped that the people that removed it would get home to find it broken in their suitcase 😈

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, How do you find out about Cruise Critic get togethers on board RCCL.  I am Diamond Plus yet still don't know how to get invited to these parties.  Can you help me.  Leaving for Tasmania tomorrow but will check e-mails.  We are cruising April 20 Sydney to Alaska on Ovation of the Seas/Radiance of the Seas.

Thanks so much,