Specialty restaurant deal?

I was watching a couple on YouTube. And they said that they paid $15 pp for dinner at one of the specialty restaurant aboard the ship. However, they didn’t choose the restaurant RCCL did. When they got to their cabin they was notified what specialty restaurant was picked for them. It was CHOPS STEAKHOUSE. So I want to know have you guys ever heard of this? I’m looking on RCCL website but no luck. Thanks!!!!

ROYAL CARIBBEAN Anthem of the seas 2019

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

I was watching a couple on YouTube. And they said that they paid $15 pp for dinner at one of the specialty restaurant aboard the ship. However, they didn’t choose the restaurant RCCL did. When they got to their cabin they was notified what specialty restaurant was picked for them. It was CHOPS STEAKHOUSE. So I want to know have you guys ever heard of this? I’m looking on RCCL website but no luck. Thanks!!!!

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

Yes, look at your Cruise Planner on Royal's website, there may be a number of dining promos available.

Ohhh I like that deal even better lol. Thanks

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

The BOGO Dealshould be in the cruise planner on RCL.com..I pre booked mine for my cruise this saturday.

I was wondering if they allow you to do the BOGO for 2 adults in separate staterooms

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just to make sure you understand it isn’t buy one for one person and the next person gets theirs free. It’s 2 nights of dining for the price of one night.

we just did bogo last Saturday, embarkation day at Giovannis and Sunday at Chops on the Adventure of the Seas.

$30pp. Giovannis was regularly $35 pp and Chops $42.

Both were very good.

Bill

Good to hear! We have this booked for Adventure on the 25th!

We originally booked FNDR on Oasis for our sailing on Oct 22nd. We arrived and found our reservation was at Sabor. We ended up cancelling since a $4 savings wasn't worth it for us. We ended up doing the Unlimited Dining and asking if we could do Izumi Hibachi which was permitted for the first night only. We fared well eating at 150, Izumi Hibachi, Giovanni's x2, Chops for dinner and doing Chops, Izumi sushi, Giovanni's and Sabor for lunch.

• 11 months later...

Booked the 1st 2 nights dining special for our Feb. 2 sail and it was $40 per. Want to utilize it for Chops and Hooked Seafood. Will sample Jamie's with our free lunch as part of the CP balcony promo.

We originally booked FNDR on Oasis for our sailing on Oct 22nd. We arrived and found our reservation was at Sabor. We ended up cancelling since a $4 savings wasn't worth it for us. We ended up doing the Unlimited Dining and asking if we could do Izumi Hibachi which was permitted for the first night only. We fared well eating at 150, Izumi Hibachi, Giovanni's x2, Chops for dinner and doing Chops, Izumi sushi, Giovanni's and Sabor for lunch.

Why didn’t you just change the reservation to not be for Sabor? Where there no other options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/9/2018 at 7:12 AM, Cel_cruise said:

Why didn’t you just change the reservation to not be for Sabor? Where there no other options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They certainly would have changed it to whatever you liked. we had Chops the first night and I switched ours to Sabor.