Live from Serenade of the Seas (10/7/2018 to 10/14/2018 - Bermuda)

Hey everyone,

So tomorrow I head out on a cruise to Bermuda and wanted to bring you all along. It's the same cast of characters from our Baltic adventures and Christmas cruise. We are leaving from the Boston cruise port, which I can see from window. Anyway - all the bags are back and ready to go.

Let me know if you have questions, comments, suggestions, or thoughts.

Hi yay so excited my bags are packed too we are ready to leave early in the morning headed to Boston.just wondering if anybody else knows anything about and itinerary change for Bermuda my husband and I noticed on cruise map of they only have us in Port Wednesday the 10th from 8 to 3. That was not the original plan does anybody know anything about this. Thanks

Boarding in Boston was a breeze - other than I dropped the wine I brought and broke both bottles .... Cabins opened promptly at 1:00 pm. We are enjoying lunch in Windjammer now.296f27666c6b1ce40cd9890fd67b0f46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We are on the repo in 3 weeks - can't wait to cruise from my home port.

What time did you get on ship? What was available for lunch?

Sorry about your wine!!!!

We walked into the terminal at about 11:50 and were on board about twenty minutes later. Windjammer and Park Cafe are open for lunch.

Hello Rubyfisch ( Sarah).

I quickly read through your posts about your two previous cruises.

They were very informative and the photos were great !

I so appreciate that you take cruises with your parents.

I travelled with my parents when I was in my early twenties and one of my favorite memories of time shared with them was our land based trip to Ireland. It was my father’s dream that he would be able to visit the country where he grandparents emigrated from.

Shortly after that vacation, my father became very ill and could no longer travel. I never regretted taking that opportunity of going to Ireland with them.

Bermuda is a favorite place for my DH and me. We have visited there twelve times in the last thirty-five years. Some have been cruises and some were stays at resorts.

We have taken two Celebrity cruises there,but we would consider a RCL cruise from Bayonne to Bermuda someday.

We have friends who are “loyal to Royal”,who are taking a cruise to Bermuda this November and are so looking forward to it !

I will be interested to read your posts about this recent cruise adventure for you and your parents.

Bon voyage !

The ship doesn't seem that crowded yet0ef6eca10f5707bf1a94d8407e0aaf02.jpga0b5c02612ce14f9d2994aa26f68fdcf.jpg

Sail on Serenade 40-60 nites a year. This ship never seems too crowded. Lot of us sail Solo and without 3rd 4th passengers also. Great ship, keep them on their toes until I get on board in 3 weeks. WindJammer Dinner's some best in selection and taste. Enjoy!