What does Premium non alcohol Package include?

Hello,

I am sailing on The Freedom this Saturday, October 13. Has anyone recently purchased the non alcohol refreshment package. Was wondering if Premium Coffees are served and included in Promenade cafe, and Dining Venues. Yes I realize does not work in Starbucks. Also are shakes in Johnny Rockets included, also choice of waters, and bottle sizes, lastly Smoothies, and Canned Soda. I would appreciate any assistance with this question, as it seems to have numerous answers. Looking for Definitive Menu, of whats included.. This will be my Third Time on Freedom, and first time with this package.

Thanks

We sailed on indy in August, all speciality coffees, bottles water, freshly squeezed orange juice with breakfast, bottles of orange juice, mock cocktails, milkshakes at JR if you bought a meal, and if you asked at Cafe promenade you could get cans as we found the freestyle machines were flat. Hope this helps but know I was sailing in a different area

Hello,

I am sailing on The Freedom this Saturday, October 13. Has anyone recently purchased the non alcohol refreshment package. Was wondering if Premium Coffees are served and included in Promenade cafe, and Dining Venues. Yes I realize does not work in Starbucks. Also are shakes in Johnny Rockets included, also choice of waters, and bottle sizes, lastly Smoothies, and Canned Soda. I would appreciate any assistance with this question, as it seems to have numerous answers. Looking for Definitive Menu, of whats included.. This will be my Third Time on Freedom, and first time with this package.

Thanks

Canned soda is typically not included in beverage packages, but may be supplied in unusual situations.