Spa Treatments on Brilliance of the Seas

Zingy2

We will be on Brilliance of the Seas during her 04 May 2019 Transatlantic Cruise from Tampa to Amsterdam. Being our first time on Brilliance, we are curious as to the quality of the Spa services, in particular, the massage treatments (both individual and couples) provided on board. Having cruised numerous times over the past ten years, we are aware of the sales pitches and overpricing that other cruisers experience. Our focus is primarily on the quality of the treatments provided. We've been reading past reviews of the Brilliance of the Seas and get the feeling that people were less than pleased with the spa services they received. We are somewhat leery of booking/paying for treatments in advance, if the quality is lacking. Thank you all in advance for any information/insight you can provide.

Hi there! I just cruised on the Brilliance 10/11 thru 10/15. My hubs and I had a spa day and enjoyed every minute of it. Hubs had the Shave and groom facial for men, the Fire and Ice pedicure, and a deep tissue massage. He said he enjoyed all of the services and were excellent quality. I had the salt scrub with massage, fire and ice pedicure, and Biothermal facial. The salt scrub was   A M A Z I N G ... I've never had anything like that before. Their Elemis products are very high end and great quality. My skin is still very moisturized and soft. But, I have to tell you that the Bio facial was THE BEST facial I have ever had in my life! Melissa did it and it was wonderful.

I will be honest. I have facials and massages regularly. The services provided onboard exceeded the quality of the local salon that I visit (a high end salon in the area).

I booked everything before we boarded. Since I did that, RC gave us 30% off. So the prices were quite comparable to what I pay at my local salon. Keep an eye out for emails from RC because as you get closer to your cruise, you can save a lot of $$ on beverage packages, dining reservations, and spa treatments. It is really worth it. 

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

• 3 weeks later...