Post cruise private tour recommendations ?

May1cruiser

We have a sunday debarkation with a flight that does not leave until 4pm. What are some private tours to consider? CCL options are sold out. We do not wish to carry luggage around or arrive at airport 7 hours before flight time.

What did you want to do, just explore San Juan? Go to the rainforest?

If heading out of the city, contact Ellis on FB https://www.facebook.com/EllisPRTours/ - you could probably do the beach or rainforest tour and unless you have an insane amount his car will hold your luggage.

In the old city there is some luggage storage place people recommend but I can't find and you can explore on your own.

I totally agree - call or email Ellis Fleisher (fleisherellis@aol.com) 207.254.5555. He was going to do a tour for us a couple years ago before going to the airport - but we got stranded in San Juan without a flight home due to a storm in the Northeast. Instead he took us to a few hotels, then a B&B where we had a place to stay. He suggested a totally different day touring the interior of the island since we had unlimited time. After meeting a couple people at the B&B he took all four of us for a lovely day trip.

• 2 weeks later...
Have a look at https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/ We did an incredible rainforest and waterfall tour with them but they have lots of other options and they took our luggage and took us to the airport after the tour. I think they offer that service for most of their tours

Has anyone done the Beach Brake day with Puerto Rico cruise excursions? Looking for reviews. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums