Aruba during wedding anniversary

Geek Squard

Will be celebrating 10 years of marital bliss next year and will be in Aruba on the actual day. Would like to take my wife for a wonderful meal to celebrate. Looking for recommendations for restaurants with great food, excellent ambiance, and beautiful scenery. Appreciate any recommendations (and pictures) that folks would be willing to share. Thanks!

I would definitely go to Passions or Barefoot. Personally, I prefer the food at Barefoot, but Passions is more romantic. Both are toes in the sand dining, but Barefoot also has a large palapa on the deck if you don't want to sit in the sand. You can Google both and see menus and pictures. Be sure to make reservations for a sunset dinner. You'll never forget the experience .

I recommend The Flying Fishbone. They have tables/chairs on the beach, the food is amazing.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1158886-d1209546-Reviews-The_Flying_Fishbone-Savaneta_Aruba.html

Flying Fishbone is in Savaneta, and is a very expensive taxi ride from the port. I don't recommend it for that reason.

Flying Fishbone is in Savaneta, and is a very expensive taxi ride from the port. I don't recommend it for that reason.

I looked up new taxi fees. A round trip fare to Flying Fishbone is $60.00 plus $3.00 more if they pick you up inside the terminal. Not worth it, in my opinion.

I would definitely go to Passions or Barefoot. Personally, I prefer the food at Barefoot, but Passions is more romantic. Both are toes in the sand dining, but Barefoot also has a large palapa on the deck if you don't want to sit in the sand. You can Google both and see menus and pictures. Be sure to make reservations for a sunset dinner. You'll never forget the experience .

Is there much noise from the Reflections bar next to Barefoot? Has anyone tried Elements?

I have eaten at Barefoot many times and have never been bothered by noise at Reflextions. They turn their music down during dinner. We dined at Elements last February, during our annual Aruba vacation. It is also very nice. I like the menu better at Barefoot, but that's just a personal preference. The food and service were excellent at Elements .

Is there much noise from the Reflections bar next to Barefoot? Has anyone tried Elements?

We have also eaten at Barefoot many times and no issues from next door. When we were there in January we went to Elements for the first time and loved it! My parents even went again after we left. In our personal opinion I would rank them Barefoot, Elements, Passions, but all 3 are great!