Drink package not showing on ticket

LynnTTT

We are Americans and have booked the World tour on the Costa Deliziosa for January 2020.

We were told verbally when we booked that we would have the Brindiamo drinks package. However, it doesn't show anywhere on the two page confirmation. Just says External Classic without view.

I realize I'll have to call Costa to get confirmation, but I thought I would check with the board to see if other people did get a drinks package that wasn't made clear on the ticket. I may ask for an email confirmation.

Thanks

If you go to "My Costa" with your booking number you can access excursions and drink packages for your cruise. Then if you click on drink packages it will say what it is included for you. Then gives the price to upgrade to piu gusto etc.

On your Cruise confirmation it should say Special Services Package Pranzo and Cena or Brindiamo.

They do have the option on the website now to call you back so you don't have to be on hold for ages like before.

Just realised that your cruise isn't until 2020 , might be too early to access excursions etc.

Edited by maryann2

If you go to "My Costa" with your booking number you can access excursions and drink packages for your cruise. Then if you click on drink packages it will say what it is included for you. Then gives the price to upgrade to piu gusto etc.

On your Cruise confirmation it should say Special Services Package Pranzo and Cena or Brindiamo.

They do have the option on the website now to call you back so you don't have to be on hold for ages like before.

Just realised that your cruise isn't until 2020 , might be too early to access excursions etc.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, excursions aren't showing yet. Our ticket does say Special Services Ticket Package.

I know it's a long way off, but it's fun to do the planning.

Thanks

I was worried about that too as I booked through a TA and there was nothing on the receipt to indicate a drink package. Once I booked into My Costa, the drink package shows up and I can book some extras. Nothing much for excursions yet, our cruise isn't until Nov 2019 but I have already booked a hotel for the night before boarding in Savona!

I would check again as normally Classic cabins do not get any drinks package added, particularly on world tours.

They seem to have changed this now. I am Internal Single Classic and have Pranzo and Cena included. Was able to upgrade to Piu Gusto on line.

Not a World tour though. 22 days Singapore to Rome.