Hotel view

crusing4fun

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The rooms in the Hilton Riverside are nice. I stayed in one for a week in January -- with a view of the parking garage.

There are some places you go for views, hotels in New Orleans are not one of them. I really do not know any hotel that offers a guaranteed, unobstructed River view. If you want a view of the River from the Hilton Riverside, the best option is to walking through to the Food Court are at Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and head outside.

3 hours ago, ellieanne said:

The rooms in the Hilton Riverside are nice. I stayed in one for a week in January -- with a view of the parking garage.

There are some places you go for views, hotels in New Orleans are not one of them. I really do not know any hotel that offers a guaranteed, unobstructed River view. If you want a view of the River from the Hilton Riverside, the best option is to walking through to the Food Court are at Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and head outside.

Thank you for your response. We just decided on another hotel and your response was what I thought was the case.