Infinity infusions bar

Zoedokey

Is the infusion bar still a thing on the Infinity?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Infinity September 2017 and at that time there wasn't an Infusion Bar. It is my understanding that around Decemember 2017 it debuted. Suppose to be located in the same space on deck five where the gelato is sold. We'll be back on the Infinity 2 September 2018. I'll check to see if it's there.

Edited by davekathy

Is the infusion bar still a thing on the Infinity?

We were on the Infinity September 2017 and at that time there wasn't an Infusion Bar. It is my understanding that around Decemember 2017 it debuted. Suppose to be located in the same space on deck five where the gelato is sold. We'll be back on the Infinity 2 September 2018. I'll check to see if it's there.

What is this "infusions bar"?

What is this "infusions bar"?

The only thing I know (no experiences) about the bar is it

located on deck 5 in the same area as the Gelateria across from cafe Bacio and open from 5:30-10:30 PM. I guess different fruits, spices and vegetables are mixed with different booze and aged a few days before serving. Nothing we'd be interested in. Kinda sounds like another version of the World Class Bar.

The only thing I know (no experiences) about the bar is it

located on deck 5 in the same area as the Gelateria across from cafe Bacio and open from 5:30-10:30 PM. I guess different fruits, spices and vegetables are mixed with different booze and aged a few days before serving. Nothing we'd be interested in. Kinda sounds like another version of the World Class Bar.

davekathy - Your assessment sounds about right. Reading through the link that you provided gave me a "senior" moment when I saw that I had already read that thread (and posted). LOL

I'm open to trying most things at least once. That is how I was raised by my parents. Besides, with an alcohol package, what is not to like (or to regret)?

Happy cruising!

I was on Infinity December of 2017 and they had opened the Infusion bar in the area of the Gelato Bar. They did not do away with the Gelato Barr but just added the infusion bar with limited menu.

Good to hear. We'll be on the Infinity 2 September 2018 and we will want a scope of Gelato. Now what flavor. Decisions, descensions.

davekathy - Your assessment sounds about right. Reading through the link that you provided gave me a "senior" moment when I saw that I had already read that thread (and posted). LOL

I'm open to trying most things at least once. That is how I was raised by my parents. Besides, with an alcohol package, what is not to like (or to regret)?

Happy cruising!

Can't argue with that reasoning. ;)