duplicate bridge on solstice from Hawaii on October 1?

petronelly

I have been on that ship and have looked at the ship from the front. I can see only one bridge. I don’t see where they could even have a duplicate bridge.

I think it would be safe to go to Hawaii with only one bridge. We did a transatlantic so there were a lot of sea days like going to Hawaii and I feel certain there was only one bridge when we went and all was ok.

I have been on that ship and have looked at the ship from the front. I can see only one bridge. I don’t see where they could even have a duplicate bridge.

I think it would be safe to go to Hawaii with only one bridge. We did a transatlantic so there were a lot of sea days like going to Hawaii and I feel certain there was only one bridge when we went and all was ok.

Given the lack of emoji or other words in "quotes", I hope your statement was in jest. :confused: :o :rolleyes:

Posted November 30th, 2016, 08:18 AM

Last edited by Brad1185; November 30th, 2016 at 08:19 AM

“I could never tell they had duplicate bridges on a ship by looking at the ship. If they had two bridges and got rid one do they have to remove the 2nd. bridge in dry Dock?

Which bridge do they keep and what are they gong to do with the empty space it the front of the ship, put in cabins?

What is the purpose of having a duplicate bridge? Is it in case the controls fail the captain can go to the duplicate bridge?”

Nope. He’s serious.