Daywear on celebrity silhouette

Dollypj

On our 1st cruise in nov on a transatlantic cruise. I know what the rules for the evening are but can you go in the mdr in the day in shorts and tshirt ? What do ppl wear during the days at sea?

Welcome to CC. Shorts and T-shirts are acceptable in the MDR for both men and women during breakfast and lunch. FYI, lunch is only served in the MDR on sea days. Depends on what you're doing on your sea day. Shorts and a T-shirt are mostly worn. Bathing suits if enjoying the pool and sun. Wear what you feel is comfortable for what you are doing. Enjoy your first cruise.

Edited by davekathy

On our 1st cruise in nov on a transatlantic cruise. I know what the rules for the evening are but can you go in the mdr in the day in shorts and tshirt ? What do ppl wear during the days at sea?

Have you joined the roll call?

https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/rollcalls/celebrity-silhouette-november-3-2018/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve seen PAXs in swimwear, tee shirts/coverup, flip flops sandals, and ball caps at breakfast and lunch in the MDR. Many do.

Not to worry.

Enjoy your cruise.

I have observed many dressed in beach wear and pool flip flops refused admittance to MDR at breakfast and lunch. Even saw one group asked to leave after they were just being shown to a table. Most guests nearby thought it was a positive move..

Golf hats/ ball caps should be removed but the question always comes up of where to put it..?? So I guess they let that slide.

Guess it very much depends on the ship, maitre d etc. As to what standards will be enfoced