Platinum question about priority boarding

stochy33

That is correct. You will be considered Platinum on day 1 embarkation day. You can verify this on Carnival.com/Manage/My Booking/Print Documents/Print General Information/Drill down to your name, it should say PRIORITY.

If not then contact Carnival to have this corrected.

Congratulations on becoming Platinum and enjoy your cruise.:)

Platinum Status seems to cover everything that FTTF would give you. (Priority Check-in/Embarkation, Priority Guest Services Line/Phone Number, Priority Tendering from ship-to-shore, and Priority Debarkation).

Platinum Status seems to cover everything that FTTF would give you. (Priority Check-in/Embarkation, Priority Guest Services Line/Phone Number, Priority Tendering from ship-to-shore, and Priority Debarkation).

And then some. Congrats OP!

• 4 months later...

You get free laundry service when you are Platinum. (3 bags on a 7 day cruise) It's always great to get wet swimwear washed and dried. You also don't need to pack as much underwear or socks. It's all washed in hot water and somewhat folded so don't send out anything delicate or special.

You get free laundry service when you are Platinum. (3 bags on a 7 day cruise) It's always great to get wet swimwear washed and dried. You also don't need to pack as much underwear or socks. It's all washed in hot water and somewhat folded so don't send out anything delicate or special.

This is the best value for us, since we only send out underwear and socks to be washed and dried from going to the gym everyday. Not only do we save wash/dry fees but I don't waste my time going back and forth to the laundry room. Nice to come back from an excursion to find a clean bag of laundry sitting in the room. :D

I know platinum gets priority boarding but are platinum cruisers permitted to go to their cabin once they board or do we wait until 1:30? It'll turn platinum on my cruise in February and wondering if I'll be sent to cabin with everyone else's carry on luggage? 😀

I know platinum gets priority boarding but are platinum cruisers permitted to go to their cabin once they board or do we wait until 1:30? It'll turn platinum on my cruise in February and wondering if I'll be sent to cabin with everyone else's carry on luggage? 😀

Your room will be ready when you board.

You will have access to your cabin immediately upon boarding. Congrats on turning platinum.

Candi

You will have access to your cabin immediately upon boarding. Congrats on turning platinum.

Candi

Thanks to everyone for info. I'll have to start lifting weights to be able to take my mom's carry on for her but I should thank here for taking me on the Mardi Gras when I was 8 and starting me on a quest to platinum!!