Luggage Tag Holder

Jeffrey1950

I have used the luggage tag holders sold by Cruise Critic with great success. I am still using some purchased in 2006. Go to “more” in the Cruise Critic menu then to Cruise Critic Store. They offer two sizes.

• 3 weeks later...

The plastic straps on the type that Cruise Critic sells seem to be the weak link. I prefer the type with a steel strap, like these (available in narrow or wide widths):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4SQNLS/

But on the other hand I've never had an issue with just folding and stapling the print-at-home tags. Even without clear tape over them they've survived the trip from the pier to my room without mishap (I still put an extra tag inside each bag on top of the contents or in an exterior pocket).

The last cruise I went on I decided to have some fun. Once I printed my luggage tags available from Cunard VP, I wrote my name on the opposite side, then laminated them. Then I punched a hole in the top and inserted a sturdy plastic tie that I got from our local hardware store. When I was ready I just attached them to each of my bags and presto! ready for transport to my room. When finished I just cut them off and one for my cruise memories. Had fun doing this little project.:)