Best Parking Rate Port Canaveral or Park n Cruise Rate

Leafpeeper

I haven’t used a park n cruise deal as I am close to the port, but have used Park Port Canaveral for parking several times. It is associated with the Marriott and we have never had an issue there. This week we tried the new one - Canaveral Cruise Parking, which is cheaper. I will not use them again because of a very rude and non-professional driver we had. I do believe that the Marriott does have a park n cruise rate.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are considering options for a park n cruise hotel or staying elsewhere for better hotel rate and paying to park in Port Canaveral. Suggestions appreciated.

The four hotels closest to the port that all have the park and cruise rate are.....Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites and Radisson At The Port.

The first three have a complimentary breakfast. The Radisson does not but there is a restaurant on site, a family restaurant next door and a McDonalds across the street.

• 1 month later...

My first choice is to park ship-side in a garage and walk to the ship. Car stays cool and protected and you do not have to worry about shuttle buses and lines of people when everyone is tired after the cruise.

If you want to save money, pick a cheaper hotel for the night before your cruise instead of staying in an expensive hotel. You can stay as far away as Orlando and still have only an hour to the ship the next day.