Morning in Boston - What to do?

pauln_dtd

My wife and I are leaving on a cruise from Boston on Friday, Nov. 9, and are in search of something to do in Boston beforehand. We’ll just have the morning as we fly in around 7:30 a.m., and we would like to board later (1:30-2 p.m.) to do something the half day we’re in Boston. Neither of us has been since we were teenagers.

Anyone from the area have any good ideas for a morning adventure? We’re both in our 30s and have no mobility issues. Biggest issue will be luggage, but am hoping a friendly hotel bellhop and a tip might take care of that.

My wife and I are leaving on a cruise from Boston on Friday, Nov. 9, and are in search of something to do in Boston beforehand. We’ll just have the morning as we fly in around 7:30 a.m., and we would like to board later (1:30-2 p.m.) to do something the half day we’re in Boston. Neither of us has been since we were teenagers.

Anyone from the area have any good ideas for a morning adventure? We’re both in our 30s and have no mobility issues. Biggest issue will be luggage, but am hoping a friendly hotel bellhop and a tip might take care of that.

Contact Rowes Wharf Water taxi - they offer a $25/pp package for disembarking passengers - water taxi to Rowes Wharf, luggage storage, and water taxi to Black Falcon. Perhaps they will offer you the same deal for embarkation. They are one of the few luggage storage places in Boston.

This puts you in downtown Boston for your adventure. A duck tour might work for you. Faneuil Hall, the North End, and the Aquarium are close by.

Contact Rowes Wharf Water taxi - they offer a $25/pp package for disembarking passengers - water taxi to Rowes Wharf, luggage storage, and water taxi to Black Falcon. Perhaps they will offer you the same deal for embarkation. They are one of the few luggage storage places in Boston.

This puts you in downtown Boston for your adventure. A duck tour might work for you. Faneuil Hall, the North End, and the Aquarium are close by.

Be careful with Rowes. You don't want to be on a time schedule. We made all our arrangements with them, called to verify procedure, followed what they said and they still left us standing at the pier for over an hour. We ended up taking a taxi because of the time problem and now I have two cruise ship special non refundable tickets that are worthless to me. Rowes made out - they have my money for nothing.