Status match MSC program

300dtc

Has anyone used the status match from NCL to MSC? How did you prove your level since we don't have status cards? I guess we could use our last sail card, if they would accept that...anyone know what Platinum level on NCL transfers to on MSC?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How long did it take to get a response. I submitted my request last weekend, but don't have a booking yet if that makes any difference. Thought I would be proactive.

I think Keith Jenner may be able to add something to this.

They say allow 7 to 14 days. I sent a photo of my room card back in July and never got a response, but I had a lot of trouble with the web site, I think they're overloaded with requests. I called again this week and turns out that they want a screen shot of the Lattitudes status page, I guess since it shows the logo, your latitudes number status and name. A nice young lady on the phone asked me to hold while she attached it to my original app and made sure it got to the right department. She assured me everything would be good and asked that I allow them some time to process it. Two hours later I got my confirmation from Voyagers Club that I was now Black status and gave me my new number. I still love NCL but if I find a good deal I'll give them a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sent a screenshot of the log in page showing my name, number, and status level. I had to send it twice, but after the second time, I got a response within hours.

Loved all of the perks that came with the loyalty match. We are now booked on our second MSC cruise, partly because of the positive experience that we had on our first cruise with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had applied for a match February 2017, when the Star was having all of its azipod problems. MSC was one of my options if the Star was cancelled, because they had a cruise on the same dates, leaving from the same port, so I wouldn't have to change my flights or hotels. When I submitted the form, I was still gold with NCL, so I am now Silver on MSC.

I never booked a cruise with MSC, and I am now platinum. Can I ask MSC to change me to Black? DW never applied for a match with MSC, so would she get Black if she applied now?

I never booked a cruise with MSC, and I am now platinum. Can I ask MSC to change me to Black? DW never applied for a match with MSC, so would she get Black if she applied now?

The status match can only be done once so you cannot get matched higher but your spouse can be matched to Black.

You might get lucky (their IT dept. isn't the best) but it isn't likely that both of you will be Black.

• 1 month later...

Sadly to say I’m am also thinking about crushing with MSC for 2019 an I just submitted my request for a status match. My questions is did anyone book online after and was the 5% automatically taken off or do you have to call to book, I don’t use travel agents (I did make an account ) ?

Just fill out the form on their website and you hear back within hours. The only disappointing thing for me is we’ve traveled a few lines with NCL being the most but I’m only silver (45 points) and they put me in the first category which I expected, but they only gave me 1 point. :(

Just fill out the form on their website and you hear back within hours. The only disappointing thing for me is we’ve traveled a few lines with NCL being the most but I’m only silver (45 points) and they put me in the first category which I expected, but they only gave me 1 point. :(

Whatever level you are matched to, you will have the minimum number of points for that level.