Santiago Chile transfer to San Antonio with wineries plus lunch

zitsky

I've been quoted $500 for transfer from Ritz Carlton Santiago to NCL Sun in San Antonio. Plus two wineries and lunch. All for two people. The company was recommended to me. It seems expensive. Can you tell me what you paid for transfer or wine tours?

I have a tour/transfer scheduled for Jan. 2019 so I can't recommend it but it's been easy to work with South Excursions. $165 pp for 2, $100 p for 4, $90 pp for 6 and $80 pp for 8. It was easy to fill our group of 8 from our roll call. The company will pick up from various hotels but as it happens, we are all at the same hotel which will make it easy. We have a tour of Santiago, winery visit and then to the port in San Antonio.

I have a tour/transfer scheduled for Jan. 2019 so I can't recommend it but it's been easy to work with South Excursions. $165 pp for 2, $100 p for 4, $90 pp for 6 and $80 pp for 8. It was easy to fill our group of 8 from our roll call. The company will pick up from various hotels but as it happens, we are all at the same hotel which will make it easy. We have a tour of Santiago, winery visit and then to the port in San Antonio.

What hotel are you in? Your price is good.

We're staying at the Hotel Plaza San Francisco. I used Booking.com and found a rate for $152/night. They also arranged a transfer from the airport to the hotel for $50-up to 3 passengers and luggage. Decided after a long overnight flight it would be nice to have someone waiting for us with our name on a sign! Since we're scheduled for Jan. 2019 hopefully all will work as planned.:)

I'm doing a similar tour/transfer with others on my Feb. 14/19 Roll Call with the German Pirate. We are all staying at the Hotel Plaza SanFrancisco in Santiago precruise. Just saw several on this website had used this transfer/tour and also the hotel has good reviews IMHO.

We used Christian the Van Man several years ago; shared tour (about 16 people) with one winery visit and a great meal that we paid for. Price was $100pp. He also threw in a tour of Santiago for those of us who had a later flight. It was excellent.