What is the best bar on the Sky for Sail Away to meet up other Cruise Critic folks?

MDTrip

What is the best bar on the Sky for sail away to meet up other Cruise Critic folks? I am arranging a get together when we sail out of Miami to Cuba. I have never been on the SKY. What is the best bar for sail away (perhaps not the one with the main band as it may make it too loud to talk?)

Thanks.

We did our "informal" (not with NCL) meet and greet at Champ's Bar right after muster. That way, everyone is topside for sail away, which is where you want to be, anyway! One side of the bar is a smoking area, though, so claim tables on the non-smoking side (because all the smokers want to hang out where they can smoke for sail away).

Pool bar.

Hopefully, you will have an exciting roll call. Been on the Sky three times and because the cruises are so short, no one from our CC roll calls did anything together.

Thanks for your recommendation for the sail away get together. Do you have a suggestion for a bar we could gather at if it rains? (I

know I should not speak the word) Do you know where they would move the sail away party?

We did our "informal" (not with NCL) meet and greet at Champ's Bar right after muster. That way, everyone is topside for sail away, which is where you want to be, anyway! One side of the bar is a smoking area, though, so claim tables on the non-smoking side (because all the smokers want to hang out where they can smoke for sail away).

Thanks for suggesting the Champs bar for our get together for Cruise Critic folks during sail away. Since I am not familiar with the Sky, can you suggest an alternate location in case of rain? Also do you know where they would move the sail away party if it rains? Thank you.

Thanks for your recommendation for the sail away get together. Do you have a suggestion for a bar we could gather at if it rains? (I

know I should not speak the word) Do you know where they would move the sail away party?

The pool bar is covered.

If you are looking for a quiet bar, then the Outrigger would be the place to go. It is the observation bar in the front of the ship, you can go outside as well.

If you want to be part of the party, then go to the bar above the pool- a little less crazy, but still in the thick of things.