Juliette balconies

Yodalicious

Do the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam still have Juliette Balconies for their Spa verandas.

Eurodam category VT and VQ are both Spa type. The VT on Observation deck has a curved rail Juliette style balcony. VT has two wicker chairs and a small table (table was not there on my voyage, but others have posted pics on more recent cruises). No space for a lounger chair. Cannot speak for the VQ on Panorama deck, but they seem to have a straight railing and are smaller than other decks. My favourite bonus in the Spa category was the Bose music player. Connect via Bluetooth to play your music from a smartphone, or other players.

2e13e8a5be49ec4075d57847b6b72c58.jpg

Do the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam still have Juliette Balconies for their Spa verandas.

I see on another thread that both ships are in Juneau Alaska today, July 16. Perhaps you can make a quick flight up there to compare? [emoji56][emoji1]

Sorry, was in a rush and did not answer as complete as I could have done.

The only Juliette balconies on the Eurodam are on deck 11. Didn't mind...…...stayed in one and loved being on that deck.

Used the Crow's Nest as my living room late at night. It was quiet with very few people around. Great place to sit in comfort and read.

Enjoyed having the Exploration Café right by my room for my morning coffee

Also stayed in Nieuw Amsterdam deck 11 and they are not Juliette but, as I stated, smaller than the norm.

Sorry, was in a rush and did not answer as complete as I could have done.

The only Juliette balconies on the Eurodam are on deck 11. Didn't mind...…...stayed in one and loved being on that deck.

Used the Crow's Nest as my living room late at night. It was quiet with very few people around. Great place to sit in comfort and read.

Enjoyed having the Exploration Café right by my room for my morning coffee

Also stayed in Nieuw Amsterdam deck 11 and they are not Juliette but, as I stated, smaller than the norm.

My experience in a Eurodam VT was the same as Sherry H. Plus, the view is tremendous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums