Beverage/Wine Package - Where is it??

Can someone please direct me to where I find the Beverage/Wine options for my cruise?

I want to buy wine to have for dinner in the MDR each night. The only thing I found was packages in Indulgences which was a wine tasting.

Calling Holland America is frustrating. They don't seem to know their website and are not very helpful.

Unless they've added a discount just recently, wait until you board. You'll want to check the selections available on your cruise. (Also, hint hint) Your wine steward may get credit for selling you a package.

Unless they've added a discount just recently, wait until you board. You'll want to check the selections available on your cruise. (Also, hint hint) Your wine steward may get credit for selling you a package.

But yeah, this ^^^ is good advice.

Log into your account on the HAL website. Go to the home screen for your cruise, the one that shows how many days until sailing. Under the "____ days until sailing", you'll see a link to Purchase Beverages. Click on that, then the last item in the list on the left hand side is Wine Packages. Tick that box, and then you'll see the various wine packages on the right side.

That being said, take POA's advice above and book the wine package onboard for the reasons he gives.

Thanks All,

This is a "surprise cruise" for hubby for X-Mas and I was trying to pay for any "extras" ahead of time. Also thought it would make a nice stocking stuffer!

In that case, simply buy enough OBC now to cover the cost of the wine package when you buy it inboard.