Pullmantur Zenith R/T Barcelona October 20-27

bklynbobby

Done mine today WITH a few niggles, had to email co., awaiting reply, nothing major and if I have to turn up at the pier and check in as normal.....not the end of the world.

Flight check in VERY smooth:D

Hello again ,Would you and Jefa be interested in meeting For the first time at sailaway 6 p.m. 1800 hrs Oct.20 for a pre dinner cocktail ?

Hi again, I've been away on a little holiday and just back. Happy to do the meet up for a cocktail, and will make a note of where and when. Haven't checked in yet, going to go and pay for the cruise tomorrow, then I'll try the online checkin!

Hi again, I've been away on a little holiday and just back. Happy to do the meet up for a cocktail, and will make a note of where and when. Haven't checked in yet, going to go and pay for the cruise tomorrow, then I'll try the online checkin!

I thought I addressed " where and when ":cool:! Madme X approved too! Thats great you snuck in a short holiday :cool:

Yes I do know where and when, I meant I will put it in my little book to remember!! How will we know each other? I know you're bobby, I have no idea if ohnonotmeagain is male or female. My name is Sue by the way!

Good Day Sue My pic is 5+yrs old lol, right now I colored my hair white blonde ,cut short.In a previous message I gave you a hint about O N N MA gender .:cool:

I'm a short fat ginger old woman...you won't miss me!!!!

:') Well I'm short and 65 years old, but in my head I'm much younger! Such a shock when I pass a mirror and see my mother staring back at me!!

Bobby yes, I read your post with your details in, so I am looking for a ginger woman and a white haired man - shouldn't be too difficult!

I have been to the TA this morning and have all my excursions booked now, just waiting on the hotel room to be refunded, then I can make final payment.

Still can't get a cruise countdown to work, so am using yours bobby!!

:') Well I'm short and 65 years old, but in my head I'm much younger! Such a shock when I pass a mirror and see my mother staring back at me!!

Bobby yes, I read your post with your details in, so I am looking for a ginger woman and a white haired man - shouldn't be too difficult!

I have been to the TA this morning and have all my excursions booked now, just waiting on the hotel room to be refunded, then I can make final payment.

Still can't get a cruise countdown to work, Sue , so am using yours bobby!!

it is tough looking in the mirrorbut at least we are up and about cruising the mediterrean ,Tell me what excursions you are doing because my sisiter is interested maybe me to on my senior budget though

Edited by bklynbobby
add name

I'm looking at the deck plan now and can't see the Agua Dulce bar, all I can see is Bar Marina on Deck 11. Can you pinpoint it for me please!

Agua Dulce faces the large pool on deck 11 so its arond corner of the forward elevators maybe your bar is quiret one because i do not see it on the 11 deck floor plan

I've booked the following:

Los Encantos de Ciutadella

Visita de la Ciudad de Ajaccio

Portofino y St Margherita

Cinque Terre

Volterra y San Gimignano

Then I have booked the excursion on the last day to take me back to the airport as it is cheaper than a taxi would be.

Yep I have their 2018 catalogue in front of me and on Deck 11 of the Zenith the only bar showing is the Bar Marina, in front of the pool. So we are seeing the same bar, whatever it's called

yes that is the bar we will meet at what ever its called lol

I read they were changing a lot of the names of bars and restaurants names from the old royal Caribbean to spanish themed..https://www.pullmantur.travel/en/ship/zenith-zt/bars-and-restaurants.html

thanks in 23 days i will find out all the names of the bars on the ship and drink all the cocktails on each menu :cool: lol:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you will all be relieved to know that I have checked in online, printed off my luggage labels, and my excursion confirmations and am ready to roll. Even though I haven't paid for the cruise still. TA is still waiting for a refund on my hotel room from when I was booked on the cruise on 27th!!!!

Apparently by checking in online we don't have a wait on embarkation, though my TA says that we will still have to wait in line to board, so he has never bothered to do that after the first time of travelling with Pullmantur.

I'm sure you will all be relieved to know that I have checked in online, printed off my luggage labels, and my excursion confirmations and am ready to roll. Even though I haven't paid for the cruise still. TA is still waiting for a refund on my hotel room from when I was booked on the cruise on 27th!!!!

Apparently by checking in online we don't have a wait on embarkation, though my TA says that we will still have to wait in line to board, so he has never bothered to do that after the first time of travelling with Pullmantur.

great Jefa we are checked in also , remember sailaway @ 1800 deck 11 pool bar :cool: