Pullmantur Zenith R/T Barcelona October 20-27

bklynbobby

Anyone onboard ? The Zenith should be empty ! Childern and college students back in school Adults dont want to waste vacation time off season either! I love the cooler weather Mediteraen waters will still be warm 2 full days/nites touring Barcelona prior to the cruise .:cool:

After the cancellation of this cruise on 27th, I am now booked on this one departing on 20th!!! I have been upgraded to an outside superior cabin from a guaranteed inside. Airline tickets have been changed, now waiting on the hotel. Let's hope nothing else goes wrong

After the cancellation of this cruise on 27th, I am now booked on this one departing on 20th!!! I have been upgraded to an outside superior cabin from a guaranteed inside. Airline tickets have been changed, now waiting on the hotel. Let's hope nothing else goes wrong

Glad you got it sorted!!!:)

PS Did you find out why they have cancelled the 27th?

Edited by ohnonotmeagain
added PS

According to their website the Zenith is now on a 3 day/4night cruise from Barcelona to Sete leaving on 27th and is only 59€ for an inside. Bobby said it's been chartered, but if that's the case why is it on their website?

Still all's well that ends well, Pullmantur have come through with the goods for me so I'm a happy bunny again :D

Looks like you'll have to put up with me!!!!

According to their website the Zenith is now on a 3 day/4night cruise from Barcelona to Sete leaving on 27th and is only 59€ for an inside. Bobby said it's been chartered, but if that's the case why is it on their website?

Still all's well that ends well, Pullmantur have come through with the goods for me so I'm a happy bunny again :D

cant wait to put up with you Jefa Welcome aboard my t a said it was chartered 36 days and my countdown clock is ticking lol :cool:

Welcome to OUR cruise !!!!!:D:halo:

Excellent! I wonder how many more English speakers there will be on board? I am on early dining, what have you chosen?

Got my new hotel booked last night. Really cheap and cheerful, but hey I'm only needing to sleep in it the night before, so no need of fancy facilities.

Excellent! I wonder how many more English speakers there will be on board? I am on early dining, what have you chosen?

Got my new hotel booked last night. Really cheap and cheerful, but hey I'm only needing to sleep in it the night before, so no need of fancy facilities.

exactly we have /want early dining .So far only us four I have other places I listed this Zenith sailing but no one else :cool:

Early dining for me as well

Good ohnonoymeagainI would likje to dine with the four of us would like to dine at a larger table 8 or 10 americans /english speaking passengers and some night just eat at the buffet .I hear its same menu just no ambience. Are you and Jefa on the same page as me ????:cool:

Good ohnonoymeagainI would likje to dine with the four of us would like to dine at a larger table 8 or 10 americans /english speaking passengers and some night just eat at the buffet .I hear its same menu just no ambience. Are you and Jefa on the same page as me ????:cool:

Could have sworn I had answered this. I am happy with a mix of nationalities, and I want to be able to practice my spanish too. I don't usually eat in the buffet at night, so will just play it by ear when we get on board.

Done mine today WITH a few niggles, had to email co., awaiting reply, nothing major and if I have to turn up at the pier and check in as normal.....not the end of the world.

Flight check in VERY smooth:D

Good positive attitude Mame ,so many people wrote a bad review about this ,

that would be my feelings also so what I"m still cruising lol