Mobile cruise port parking

I had read a post about a public parking structure a few blocks away where you could park for $7/day and then ake a shuttle to the cruise terminal. There is a Raddison Admiral Hotel right next to the parking structure so I read you can just hop on the shuttle there and go to the port. We are cruising from this Port as well in October so I'm trying to find out the best rates as well.

We are headed out on Saturday as well. :cool: We are just planning to park at the port for the convenience factor. I haven't researched many other parking options. From most of what I have read though if you do decide to park at the port it is a lot easier to just go ahead and pay for the parking ahead of time online instead of paying once you get there. I have read a few post about the lines for the kiosk to pay for the parking in person being a bit long.

We have never been to the Mobile port though, so I don't have any personal experience.

Happy Cruising!

Edited by Dre4AU

I had read a post about a public parking structure a few blocks away where you could park for $7/day and then ake a shuttle to the cruise terminal. There is a Raddison Admiral Hotel right next to the parking structure so I read you can just hop on the shuttle there and go to the port. We are cruising from this Port as well in October so I'm trying to find out the best rates as well.

Near as I can tell, this is who owns that parking garage now. It used to be county owned, but they sold it a few years ago. I'm hearing prices in the $10 range, but I don't know if that is for long term parking.

Central Parking System

126 South Jackson Street

Mobile, AL 36602

+1-251-438-7066