Bahamas Paradise Eliminates Single Supplement Fees

Flip2cruise

Interesting. Could make for an interesting long weekend getaway. I just priced out a trip over the Canada Day long weekend (30 Jun to 02 Jul) and an Oceanview stateroom would be $256.52 all in. That's cheaper than the airfare to get to PBI from YYZ!

Has anyone here actually sailed on these ships? I'll have to go see if I can find some reviews.

Has anyone here actually sailed on these ships? I'll have to go see if I can find some reviews.

I just (30 minutes ago) booked a trip to test drive the cruise line. US$ 216 for an oceanview.

I leave tomorrow. I guess I should put gas in the minivan and pack a bag.

I'm not even excited. But I am very amused.

I sailed on the Grand Celebration last year. It's an older retired ship. formerly the Carnival Celebration. I thought they did a great job with it's last renovation. It looked better than when I sailed on it with Carnival in 2000. Not many bells and whistles, but it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The ship was very easy to navigate other than the typical dining room deck that you can't walk from one end of the ship to the other because of the galley. I had a great solo trip.

Interesting. Could make for an interesting long weekend getaway. I just priced out a trip over the Canada Day long weekend (30 Jun to 02 Jul) and an Oceanview stateroom would be $256.52 all in. That's cheaper than the airfare to get to PBI from YYZ!

I just (30 minutes ago) booked a trip to test drive the cruise line. US$ 216 for an oceanview.

I leave tomorrow. I guess I should put gas in the minivan and pack a bag.

I'm not even excited. But I am very amused.

Be sure to report back. Have a great couple of days!

I sailed on the Grand Celebration last year. It's an older retired ship. formerly the Carnival Celebration. I thought they did a great job with it's last renovation. It looked better than when I sailed on it with Carnival in 2000. Not many bells and whistles, but it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The ship was very easy to navigate other than the typical dining room deck that you can't walk from one end of the ship to the other because of the galley. I had a great solo trip.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Be sure to report back. Have a great couple of days!

This is a mid cruise update.

I'm having a great time. This is simply a wonderful value for a solo cruiser. My room is way bigger than I expected and my bed is comfortable.

The staff is energetic and constantly smiling.

I could not be more satisfied with this cruise and I'm pretty sure I'm coming back. Maybe I'll try the other ship next time.

Disclaimer: I own shares in Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH). Enough shares to get some shareholder OBC for my longer cruises.

I would get back on this ship before booking a 3-day NCL Sun trip again. I'm not kidding.

• 2 weeks later...