Roll calls have moved!

Host Dan

Hi all,

We have now created a separate roll call section for the Seabourn ships. I moved the current roll calls to the appropriate sub-forums (by ship) on the Seabourn Roll Call main forum.

Seabourn Roll Calls

I only went back a few months of threads, so if you don't see your roll call in the new section, please email me a link to the roll call, and I will be happy to move it.

PLEASE do not post anymore roll calls in this forum. If you do, they may be removed without notice.

Enjoy the new forum! 🙂

Host Dan

PS There will be a re-direct.

Edited by Host Kat
Updated information.

• 2 years later...
On 9/14/2010 at 3:42 PM, Host Dan said:

Hi all,

We have now created a separate roll call section for the Seabourn ships. I moved the current roll calls to the appropriate sub-forums (by ship) on the Seabourn Roll Call main forum.

Seabourn Roll Calls

I only went back a few months of threads, so if you don't see your roll call in the new section, please email me a link to the roll call, and I will be happy to move it.

PLEASE do not post anymore roll calls in this forum. If you do, they may be removed without notice.

Enjoy the new forum! 🙂

Host Dan

PS There will be a re-direct.

Hi Dan, I am trying to find the Roll Call for the 10 day Seaborne Odyssey cruise to Alaska, leaving Vancouver September 8, and returning to Vancouver on September 18. I can’t find anything about this cruise, please help.

4 hours ago, Tomsmom2001 said:

Hi Dan, I am trying to find the Roll Call for the 10 day Seaborne Odyssey cruise to Alaska, leaving Vancouver September 8, and returning to Vancouver on September 18. I can’t find anything about this cruise, please help.

Hi there!

I've started a Roll Call for your cruise!