ATW segment waitlist

When do segments of ATW sailings open? I’m looking at a grand voyage Singapore to Tokyo In 2020 but the entire ship is wait listed. I’m assuming availability is based on how much of the ship is sold for the ATW. When does O stop blocking rooms and open for other bookings?

DH is very tall so need a PH on R ships which are limited. Should I just deposit the waitlist and see what happens?

When do segments of ATW sailings open? I’m looking at a grand voyage Singapore to Tokyo In 2020 but the entire ship is wait listed. I’m assuming availability is based on how much of the ship is sold for the ATW. When does O stop blocking rooms and open for other bookings?

DH is very tall so need a PH on R ships which are limited. Should I just deposit the waitlist and see what happens?

I actually got the last B1 for that segment several weeks ago while onboard Insignia. By the time we departed at LA, my understanding was that the ship was "sold out" (at least, fully "deposited") for Singapore-Tokyo.

Wow, I had no idea it was so popular! I was going to deposit all threee PH categories on the waitlist in October when on Marina but it looks like that may be too late. I guess I better do it now. It’s almost two years away and situations change so you never know.

The thread regarding the waitlist is discouraging at best. I may have to wait another year and I’ll be the person on the boards asking when the new sailings are opening for booking so I can book on day 1. Maybe we’ll retire by then and do the entire world sailing instead. :D:D:D:D

For future reference the 2020 w/c went on sale early March for those booking the full voyage and segments went on sale about a month later. If you work with a travel agent left them know you may be interested next year before then and they can let you know as soon as the 2021 itinerary is posted.

The 2020 voyages is heavy on South America, Asia and Alaska with no South Pacific or Europe. Oceania has been mixing up their w/c each year and I would expect the 2021 to be very different than 2020.