Costa Maya restaurant

poppajoe

Does anyone know if Don Francisco still has a restaurant open in Costa Maya? Have not been there in quite a few years, but he was one block off of the beach and his food was spectacular! Thanks for any update.

Does anyone know if Don Francisco still has a restaurant open in Costa Maya? Have not been there in quite a few years, but he was one block off of the beach and his food was spectacular! Thanks for any update.
Yes, he still has/had a place next to Ibiza Sunset on the malecon. However, it appears to be mostly open for dinner.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

Thanks crewsweeper, I had a feeling if you were out there, you would know. We are going to be there in November and plan to find his place. It is truly some of the freshest and best we have had and he is such a great person. He believes in giving his customers the very best possible.:)

It's Fernando's 100% Agave next to Ibiza Sunset, not Francisco's.

When Fernando is there the food and drinks are usually excellent but he is not usually there before about 5 PM.

I have not found the food nearly as good when his workers are there during the day.

Totally missed that on the name TallyHo.

But you and I probably assumed that Fernando was who the OP meant.

At this point in time it looks like it'll be 18 months r so until I'm back in CM. So my knowledge of the area will probably be diminishing rapidly.