Current Captain of Disney Dream

Saab4444

My wife and I will be on the Dream in three weeks. I know Captain Henry Anderson was on her in the last years. As we are from Scandinavia I like to travel with Scandinavian Captains. Any information on the currently rotating two Captains would be highly appreciated!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

Well, you have good odds, in any event.

Tom is from Norway

Guus is from the Netherlands

Henry is from somewhere in Scandanavia

Thord is from Norway (I think)

John is from the US (he was on the Magic in the Med recently)

Marcos is from Italy (he was on the Fantasy recently)

I'm forgetting some, but you many are from Scandanavia!

Well' date=' you have good odds, in any event.

Tom is from Norway

Guus is from the Netherlands

Henry is from somewhere in Scandanavia

Thord is from Norway (I think)

John is from the US (he was on the Magic in the Med recently)

Marcos is from Italy (he was on the Fantasy recently)

I'm forgetting some, but you many are from Scandanavia![/quote']

Typo--John is from UK, not US

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any recent information on this subject? I´m still looking for the current two Captains of the Disney Dream.

Thanks for any input from the past three months!

(As a side note: Captain Robert from the Netherlands is currently on the Disney Magic.)

(As a side note: Captain Robert from the Netherlands is currently on the Disney Magic.)

Is he new? I don't know him. Is he on as Captain or Staff Captain? A new one that I don't know honestly sounds like fun, especially as we will be cruising with a friend from the Netherlands.

The final missing Captain of the Disney fleet is Captain Fabian Dib of the Disney Wonder. Now we have figured out eight current Captains for the four Disney ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Captain John is not with Disney anymore.

Captain Thord is currently on the Dream and is from Plantation, FL.

The cruise director is Carly Scott.

I read somewhere that Captain Henry was on the Dream when it hit the dock in Nassau a month or two ago, and that it was his first week or so back on board. Was that incorrect or do they move Captains around that regularly?

I read somewhere that Captain Henry was on the Dream when it hit the dock in Nassau a month or two ago, and that it was his first week or so back on board. Was that incorrect or do they move Captains around that regularly?

Like all other CMs, the captains are on a rotating schedule. And yes, they do change ships. In addition, the Staff Captain will assume the Captain position when the captain is on vacation. Example--we initially met Captain Marco on the Magic during a winter cruise when he was in the Staff Captain position. The next time we saw him, he was the Fantasy Captain in May (note, this was several years ago).

Like all other CMs' date=' the captains are on a rotating schedule. And yes, they do change ships. In addition, the Staff Captain will assume the Captain position when the captain is on vacation. Example--we initially met Captain Marco on the Magic during a winter cruise when he was in the Staff Captain position. The next time we saw him, he was the Fantasy Captain in May (note, this was several years ago).[/quote']

All ships have two Captains who are on a rotation schedule weeks offK and two Staff Captains who rotate as well and are second in command. They could take over if needed in special situations but are not relief Captains while a Captain is on vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums