Dubrovnik - what Game of Thrones walking tour?

Hello I am visiting during July (NCL Star) and in port from 1pm to 9pm and being a big GOT fan looking to do a walking tour in the afternoon. Who has gone on a tour and which one should my family go for thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We did the most outstanding walking tour with dubrovnik-tours.  I've tried to find the link and this is as close as I can get https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/AttractionProductReview-g295371-d14019370-Game_of_Thrones_Extended_Tour-Dubrovnik_Dubrovnik_Neretva_County_Dalmatia.html

Pretty much all the GoT tours are conducted by folk who were extras in the play - but this one has collected a load of props so you can actually re-enact scenes.  The group sizes are also really small which is great - not more than 9 per group.  Our guide was Josip and he was brilliant - he knew all the different routes to avoid the big walking tours - which is really important when you have a cruise ship or two in town!  The only thing we missed (and caught up with later anyway) was the iron throne - there is a replica in a fantasy store in the main town.

If you can get a really early tour - the city gets extremely hot and crowded later on. I think we were on a 9 or 9.30 one - starting before the first of the ship tours had even left.  That meant we had a beautifully quiet city for 3/4 of the tour - important if you have a group re-enacting a battle scene!